I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your bi-weekly dose of geeky goodness.
Whether it’s ren faire season, Halloween, or a night out with your fanciest pals, every geek needs a good set of fairy wings. (What? It’s true!) Are you ready to get your DIY pixie on? Here are a few of my favorite ideas to get you started:
1. How to Make Easy Cellophane Wings from Janel Norris on Instructables
2. Tutorial: Fairy Wings from Documenting Delight
3. How to make Fabric Fairy Wings from Firefly Path
4. Lightwings: Fiber Optic Fairy Wings from the_gella on Instructables
5. Crocheted Fairy Wings from Fruppi on Instructables
6. Twinkling Fairy Wings from Sparkfun Electronics
Want even more sparkly goodness? Head on over to my Geode and Rock Craft Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Plan Ahead: 14 DIY Fall and Winter Wedding Centerpieces - July 30, 2015
- DIY Dorm Room Decorating Ideas - July 27, 2015
- 10 Sorority Gift Ideas for Your Little and Fun DIY Gifts - July 25, 2015