This tutorial is brought to you by Maria del Pinto.
What goes together better than chocolate and marshmallows?! Say “I Love You!” with fun DIY Heart Shaped Peeps and added brownie to your treat.
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Peeps Strawberry Crème Marshmallow Hearts
- Brach’s Heartlines Conversation Hearts
- Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutters
- Parchment or wax paper
- Plastic baggy
Prepare and bake brownies in a 10” x 10” pan, according to the manufacturers directions. Allow brownies to cool.
Place the Peeps Marshmallow hearts onto a piece of parchment or wax paper. Boil some water and place in heat resistant container. Place a small amount of the white chocolate candy melts in the plastic baggy and seal tight.
Place in the hot water until it melts then remove.
Then cut the tip off the plastic baggy and use it as a piping bag by squeezing it to drizzle the chocolate or to personalize the Peeps Marshmallow Hearts with words. Place aside and to allow chocolate to harden. Don’t be afraid to use the hearts without any personalization. I think they are really cute plain too.
Then cut the brownies into 4” x 4” pieces. Take a heart shaped cookie cutter in approximately the same size as the Peeps Heart and cut out the center of the
brownie. Remove the center and replace with the Peeps Marshmallow Heart.
To finish the Brownie, you can personalize the brownie by adding more candy hearts, dusting it with white sugar, or by drizzling it with the white chocolate.
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day treat?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 36 Crafts for Geeks and Nerds - January 20, 2017
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017
- 20 Crochet Beanie Patterns to Get You Through Winter - January 2, 2017