I love the holiday season for a lot of reasons. The sights, the smells, the goodwill – this is simply the most magical time of the year. However, there is one thing that I love the most during this time of year – the decorations. Specifically, I love seeing how different families and individuals choose to dress up their trees. Since I don’t decorate my own tree, I love to admire other people’s hard work.
FaveCrafts features a variety of fun ornament crafts, but it seems that the quick and easy projects are always the most popular. These are the ornaments you make in an afternoon or even in a few minutes. These ornaments are also kid-friendly, so you can work on the projects as a family and use this time to teach valuable lessons about the holiday season. If you want to include the kids in your Christmas crafting fun, look no further than the Easy Icicles Ornament. Use beads, sequins and pipe cleaners for this simple project – it’s perfect for elementary-aged children. Similarly, the Reindeer Ornament doesn’t require any expensive material or hard-to-use supplies, but the finished product is too cute to miss. If you are looking for a more adult-friendly craft project but simply don’t have a lot of time to get creative, a Cute Santa Hat Ornament or a Glitter Filled Ornament will get you in the holiday spirit.
Ornaments are the perfect craft for the holiday season – you can hang them on your own tree or give them to someone you love. No matter what, the piece you create is sure to become an heirloom that will be displayed each year. Gather up the family and get to work – Christmas will be over before you know it!
- DIY Acorn Ornaments from Say Yes To Hoboken
- Clay Thumbprint Snowman Ornament from Lines Across
- Wood Etched Ornament from Hello Wonderful
- Old Fashioned Salt Dough Candy Cane Ornaments from Fun at Home With Kids
- Rainbow Dip Dyed Christmas Lights from Two-daloo
- CD Snowman Ornaments from Happy Hooligans
- Fabric Christmas Tree Ornament from Haberdashery Fun
- Ribbon Tree Ornament from Simply Kelly Designs
- Hazelnuts Turned Mini Wreath Ornaments from North Story
Which ornament on your tree is the most meaningful and why?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 18 Recycled Crafts for Christmas - October 8, 2015
- Best DIY Hair Accessories - September 30, 2015
- National Coffee Day: 11 DIY Mugs You Need in Your Life - September 29, 2015