Whether you’re four or 104, Easter egg dyeing is arguably the best part of Easter. It’s the most fun way to celebrate the end of Lent and usher in spring. You might be used to more traditional methods of Easter egg dyeing, but there are so many other DIY options. In fact, you don’t even have to dye your eggs – you can stick thumbtacks in them, cover them with paint or add a photo to the surface. The more personal and creative the eggs are, the more you’ll want to display them!
Before you celebrate Easter, take some time to decorate Easter eggs using your favorite supplies. Can’t get enough glitz and glamour? Glittered Easter Eggs will surely stick out on your table or mantel. The girly look and simple steps make this a fun afternoon project. Easter eggs don’t have to have a two-dimensional look, either. Find faux flowers at your local craft store and use them to create Pottery Barn Style Floral Easter Eggs. You can place these eggs in a basket or add a ribbon too the top and hang them up – the choice is yours! If you’re looking for even more great Easter egg craft ideas, check out our special collection of 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas. You’ll find ideas for every kind of Easter eggs (we’re talking wood, Styrofoam and more).
Easter is just weeks away, so now is the perfect time to get crafting. Gather up the family and create a beautiful basket filled with delightful handmade Easter eggs. Turn your crafty adventures into a yearly tradition that you can hold dear for years to come.
- Jackson Pollock Eggs from Grow Creative
- Picture Easter Eggs from By Wilma
- Onion Skin Dyed Decorative Eggs from Scissors and Spoons
- Flower Glitter Easter Eggs from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Glitter Dipped Easter Eggs from Create Craft Love
- Natural Dyed Easter Eggs from Just Short of Crazy
- Polka Dot Thumb Tack Easter Eggs from Paper n’ Stitch Blog
- Rainbow Easter Eggs from No. 2 Pencil
- Faux Gilded Easter Eggs from Just Paint It
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Popsicle Stick Crafts For Kids and Adults - July 4, 2015
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Crafts and DIY Costumes for Kids - July 2, 2015
- Link Love: Easy Shawl Patterns - June 28, 2015