This tutorial is brought to you by Latrice Murphy from Any Occasion.
Easter is fast approaching! I’m excited to share this project with you because I feel it’s the best banner I’ve ever made. Start with simple white paper and layer other colors.
- Patterned paper
- Die cutting machine or templates
- Sewing machine (optional)
Start off by either die cutting or using a template for all of your pieces. I chose four shapes from Silhouette for my banner.
Next, you can start layering the pieces. This one was banner piece, bracket topper, fancy egg and then the letters were attached with 3D squares for dimension.
I prefer sewing my banners together, but you can also use a stapler for this part.
Finish the banner off with a couple buttons on the crosses and a small gemstone on the bracket toppers. Hang with pride!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Ornament Contest 2016 Winners + Ornament Tutorials! - November 30, 2016
- 22 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - November 28, 2016
- 55+ New DIY Ornaments: Vote for Your Favorite! - November 21, 2016