I don’t know about you, but I can’t stand having white walls in my house. To me, a white wall is just screaming for bright paint, a colorful picture, or some clever and creative wall art to help spruce it up…and lucky for you, I’ve gathered 12 of my all-time favorite thrifty wall decorations to share with you as you begin your spring cleaning or home redecorating!
From the kitchen to the bathroom, the bedroom to the living room, these thrifty wall decorations use toilet paper roll tubes, dollar store finds, scrapbook paper, recycled magazines and so much more to create simply stunning and unique wall art. This Scrabble Wall Art, for example, would be great for a living room or craft room. Show off words that are important to you or that motivate you…or use the members of your family to create a really cool and unique wall piece.
I also love this Mosaic Wall Art. Great for decorating the space above your headboard, this wall decoration is made using a variety of 12×12 scrapbook papers…so not only is it easy on your walls, but it’s also easy on your budget! This is also a great way to decorate a rented apartment or a dorm room.
12 Thrifty Wall Decorations You Can’t Live Without
- Toilet Paper Wall Art use up all those leftover cardboard tubes
- Giant Button Wall Art great for a creative space
- Scrabble Wall Art great dollar store project
- Stenciled Embroidery Hoop Art great for kids, too
- Mosaic Wall Art clever way to use colorful scrapbook paper
- Number Mash Up Decor make this for pennies on the dollar
- Bird and Text Collage Art great for any room in your home
- Family Tree Canvas unique way to show off your beautiful family
- Lyrical Finger Painting Project use lyrics from your favorite song to decorate your room
- Time to Dine Art super cute way to decorate the kitchen
- Recycled Paper Cross use up old magazines and newspapers
- Nursery Wood Plank Art cute and meaningful project for new parents
Have you made anything thrifty lately?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Free Knitting Patterns for Fall - July 31, 2015
- Plan Ahead: 14 DIY Fall and Winter Wedding Centerpieces - July 30, 2015
- DIY Dorm Room Decorating Ideas - July 27, 2015