This project is brought to your by Maria Del Pinto.
Here is a fun holiday luncheon table decor craft that doubles as a sweet dessert. This project featured a cute Christmas holiday snowman PEEPS® treat.
- PEEPS® Snowman
- Two small candy canes (6” length)
- 1-inch piece of a candy cane
- Royal icing (white)
- Icing piping bag and tip
- Assorted Christmas candy sprinkles
- Store-bought or homemade cupcake with white icing
Using your favorite royal icing recipe (or purchase pre-mixed royal icing at a cake supply store), mix up the royal icing. Place the icing in piping bags to use to build the skis for the snowman.
Using a piping bag, draw a line of white royal icing on one side of each of the six-inch candy canes.
Then attach the one-inch piece of candy cane between the two six-inch candy canes. Allow icing to harden.
Once the icing has dried, take the PEEPS® snowman and using the royal icing, attach it to the one-inch piece of candy cane. Use a small Dixie Cup to hold the snowman in place until the icing dries.
Then using the candy sprinkles, decorate the icing on the cupcake.
Carefully place the PEEPS® Skiing Santa onto the cupcake. Make sure to press it into the icing so that it will stay in place.
For more PEEPS® recipes, crafts and other fun holiday ideas, visit www.Facebook.com/PeepsBrand/adventcalendar
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 Last-Minute Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love - December 5, 2016
- Best Ornament Contest 2016 Winners + Ornament Tutorials! - November 30, 2016
- 22 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - November 28, 2016