Happy Valentine’s Day! For those of us who don’t have a special someone to take us out for a nice dinner (sigh), a quiet evening on the couch sounds pretty spectacular. Make your space even more cozy and cute with personalized throw pillows. This is a great way to brighten up your space. You don’t have to be an avid sewer to make your own throw pillows, either. In fact, you can use yarn, glitter, paint and more to bring your designs to life.
Throw pillows allow you to take a chance creatively and break outside of the box You can be super girly or channel your inner tomboy – it’s completely up to you. Personally, I love the look of the Cascading Ruffles Pillow because the look is both elegant and simple. Who wouldn’t want to curl up with this delightful design? Use paint to create a colorful and bright Citrus Burst Pillow – it’s perfect for spring and summer. If you’re looking for an eco-friendly design, you can’t go wrong with Easy T-Shirt Pillows. Instead of throwing old shirts away, you turn them into cute throw pillows and use them to decorate a chair, sofa or bed.
This Valentine’s Day, show your space a little love and select a simple throw pillow craft to make. Get creative with colors or add an unexpected image to your project – it’s a great way to add visual interest to an otherwise unexciting space.
- Crocheted Flower Pillow from Just Crafty Enough
- Kitschy Dog Pillow from Big City Little Joys
- LOVE Pillow from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- DIY Silhouette Throw Pillows from Sally Ann K
- Felt Circle Pillow from What’s UR Home Story?
- Ikat-Inspired Throw Pillow from What Else Michelle
- Stenciled Linen Pillows from Jennifer Rizzo
- Burlap Pillow From a Rice Bag from Creme de la Craft
- Glitter Heart Pillow from High On DIY
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- FaveCrafts News: Our Brand New Crafting Studio - May 18, 2016
- Charming Chameleon Coloring Book Page - May 17, 2016
- FaveCrafts News: New Best Blogger Craft 2016 free eBook - May 9, 2016