It’s party time! With Christmas and New Year’s Eve just around the corner, it’s time to start preparing and decorating for guests. To get into a festive mood, consider creating your own party crafts. You can make everything from place card holders to garlands without breaking the bank. Dip into your stash of buttons, fabric and paper – you won’t need expensive supplies for these crafty projects.
There’s always an excuse to throw a party and celebrate a milestone , so consider saving these tutorials for later. For instance, a New Year’s garland can be repurposed for a birthday party! A Paper Flower Centerpiece is ideal for everything from the holidays to a wedding. Use silk flowers and thrifted vases to create your own version of this gorgeous tablescape. Frosted Luminaries are another fun option for a party – you can recycle old glass jars and cover them with paint to make each one look unique. Now that you’ve mastered the look of your party, it’s time to focus on your guests. Add some fun to the occasion by crafting your own Party Hats! Encourage guests to wear them throughout the night or set up a makeshift photo-booth in a corner.
Give yourself a reason to celebrate and an excuse to get crafty before the holidays are over. Now is the time to celebrate friends, gather together and have a little fun. These DIY ideas will help you stress less and make it a night you won’t soon forget.
- Old Trophy Place Cards from Jennifer Rizzo
- Cardboard Paper Tube Napkin Rings from At the Girls Room
- Painted Plastic Champagne Cups from Something Turquoise
- Felt Gift Bags with Buttons from Leigh Lauren Studios
- Gorgeous Napkin Rings from Ef Zin Creations
- Easy Place Cards from Hey Lovely Designs
- Drawer Pull Table Number Holder from Fancy Pants Weddings
- Party Place Card Ideas from Alyssa and Carla
- Simple Gold Triangle Garland from Almost Makes Perfect