This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
DIY Dyed Baby Onesies
Any groovy mommy would love to receive a DIY Dyed Baby Onesie at her baby shower. This homemade baby shower gift takes little time. Just follow this tutorial by The Rit Studio. Start with a plain onesie and transform it into the perfect onesie for a future hippie. The bright colors and tye-die look of the Rit dyes creates a psychedelic design. Make your DIY baby onesie unique by adding a stenciled outline of your choice, like a sun. This cute onesie will look adorable on your new little friend.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is eight bottles of Rit Dye.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeHolidayCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Rit Dye Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What materials have you dyed in the past?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Denise E. who answered “I love to dye my old clothes so I have something new and now my 10 year old daughter has discovered dye projects.”
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeHolidayCrafts and the Rit Dye Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 21st, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Crafts and DIY Costumes for Kids - July 2, 2015
- Link Love: Easy Shawl Patterns - June 28, 2015
- Last Chance to Win! Stencil Ease Home Decor Grand Prize Giveaway - June 26, 2015