Donna Dewberry, Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Tina Givens and Kaffe Fassett, a few of today’s best known artists and quilting personalities have chosen some of their most popular artwork drawings and transformed them into beautiful, multi-formatted embroidery designs under the brand of Westminster Fibers Lifestyle Products.
The Designer Embroidery Collections include:
Donna Dewberry- Her famous brush strokes transform to embroidery in her Daisies machine embroidery collection. This collection has 14 multi-format designs.
Joel Dewberry- Expresses his creative passion in a new medium with beautiful machine embroidery through modern motif. His collection has 18 designs.
Anna Maria Horner- Has a collection of 16 designs showing her passion for color and vibrancy, which spills over into the art of beautiful machine embroidery.
Tina Givens- Her collection is filled with 12 multi-format designs. The amazing art of Tina has been described as endearing, fanciful, vivacious and fun.
Kaffe Fassett- Within 15 designs Kaffe shows color and textiles with his new embroidery design collection of stunning floral motifs and vases.
Each of the Westminster Fibers Designer Embroidery Collections contains:
- A Flash introduction about the designer
- Multi-formatted designs (ART, CSD, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX)
- A downloadable PDF showing the embroidery design name, size, stitch count, stitch sequence and recommended thread colors in stitch order
- Two downloadable PDF’s with sewing projects
- A downloadable PDF of expert embroidery tips from Creative Machine Embroidery
- Six Electric Quilt files to help you to design a quilt using the designer’s fabric collections by Westminster Fibers
For more information go to westminsterfabrics.com