Welcome to the FaveCrafts Blog Hop, where you get to showcase your work! This month’s theme is Christmas Crafts! Show us your coolest Christmas crafts that you’ve ever made (or make something new and blog about it for the occasion!). We want to see your handmade ornaments, stockings, gift toppers, tree skirts, decorations, gifts, and anything else you’ve made that is crafty and Christmasy.
This month we’re giving away a prize to one lucky blog hop participant. Here’s how it works: recently we started using the “like” feature on our blog hops, meaning you can click to “like” someone’s project, much like you would on Facebook. For this month’s hop, the person whose project gets the most “likes” will win a prize! So link up and spread the word so your project gets voted up! The winner will receive a G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter from Diamond Tech. Voting and submissions end December 21st at 11:59 PM CST. The winner will be announced here on the FaveCrafts Blog. Here’s what you’ll win:
How to Participate:
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing your Christmas projects. You can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this FaveCrafts Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
- The Linky List will close at 11:59 PM CST on December 21, at which point no new links can be entered and all “like” votes must be in. We will announce the winner here on the blog.
We’ll be hosting a blog hop right here on the 15th of every month, so be sure to return and link up each month. Check out last month’s hop too!
**Don’t have a craft project for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Sign up for our blogger list and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
*Note: Only folks in the U.S. and Canada are eligible to win this prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 14 Actually Pretty Perler Bead Crafts to Melt - September 26, 2016
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016