Welcome to the FaveCrafts Blog Hop, where you get to showcase your work! What did you make this month? Show us your favorite spring-themed craft blog post from the month, or make something and write it up just for the occasion! We want to see your crochet and knit projects, sewing ideas, holiday decorations and home decor, kids’ crafts, and more!
This month we’re going to pick one project to feature in a newsletter! We’ll show off your beautiful spring project and link directly to your blog as a way of thanking you for contributing! This person will also receive a craft prize pack filled with books, scrapbook supplies and more!
The linky list will be open for one week, until Sunday, March 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM. Get your links in by then for a chance to be featured. The winner will also be announced here on the FaveCrafts Blog and on Facebook.
How to Participate:
- Create or find a blog post on your own site that showcases your spring projects. In the post, you can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Add your link” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this FaveCrafts Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
- The Link List will close at 11:59 PM CST on March 15, at which point no new links can be entered.
**Don’t have a craft project for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Sign up for our blogger list and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015