This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Classic Clay Necklace Tutorial
Elevate your style to the height of sophistication with this Classic Clay Necklace Tutorial. Taking its inspiration from a basic shape, a heart, this guide on how to make polymer clay jewelry does not disappoint in its simplicity. In fact, you’ll love the way this elegant pendant keeps the focus of the charm with its understated silver accents. This necklace is memorable and affordable, thanks to a tutorial that makes use of easily available craft supplies.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Polyform products. Included in the prize is:
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Kit – Pearls
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Kit – Classics
- Premo! Sculpey – Denim & Spanish Olive
- Sculpey Clay Tool Starter Set
- Acrylic rolling pin
- Custom Bead Cores
- Beginner’s Guide to Polymer Clay
- Tote Bag
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Polyform products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Polyform Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What do you want to make with clay?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Judy T. who answered “I have made loads of things with clay i.e. jewelry, flowers, small characters and animals for my grand kids, and I hope to make many more! Since I have arthritis in my hands and fingers, working with clay helps me keep my fingers limber so they don’t stiffen up. The best thing about my clay creations is gifting them away to others. I keep very few for myself because the joy of creating is in the giving!” We agree Judy! Enjoy your clay prize and enjoy making gifts for others!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeJewelryMaking and the Polyform Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 22nd, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- DIY Dorm Room Decorating Ideas - July 27, 2015
- 10 Sorority Gift Ideas for Your Little and Fun DIY Gifts - July 25, 2015
- Link Love: 35 Trendy DIY Jewelry - July 24, 2015