Once upon a time, cat lovers were characterized as “crazy cat ladies”. Well, those days are over, because it’s never been a better time to be a cat lover. Cats have broken into the mainstream – even Taylor Swift has an adorable kitty named Meredith. Here at FaveCrafts, we celebrate our kitties (and other pets) by creating unique and adorable pet crafts. Those of us who don’t have a furry companion can create animal-inspired projects to wear or display. Personally, I’m partial to dainty flats with adorable cat faces drawn on – does it get any cuter?
Get inspired and celebrate your favorite feline with a few simple DIY designs. If you have a cat, you create a variety of practical crafts that can be used every single day. Save up old socks and create a Sock Bed for Kitty. You’ll hear plenty of purring (and maybe some snoring) when your pet spots your design. Even if you don’t have a cat, you can create fun cat-inspired crafts. A Blue Crochet Kitty makes a great gift for a little one – create one before a birthday or baby shower. You can also add a fun touch to your wardrobe by creating whimsical Kitty Clip-On Barrettes. They’re almost as adorable as a newborn kitten… almost.
You won’t believe how easy it is to craft for your pet. Alternately, you can make cat-inspired crafts and show off your loved for felines. While you’re at it, why not do both? One thing’s for sure – you can’t go wrong when you make cat crafts.
- Easy To Crochet Cat Toy from Dabbles and Babbles
- Onni the Beckoning Cat from Nimoe
- Mini Kitty Pinata from Making It Big
- Felted Cat Toy from 7 Yaks
- Charlotte Olympia-Inspired Kitty Flats from Clones ‘n Clowns
- Cat Ear Headband from Why Don’t You Make Me
- Kitty Cat Costume from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Cat Face Stenciled Shirt from minted Strawberry
- Cat Sleep Mask from Stars for Streetlights
Check out our friends over at Stitch&Unwind! They have some crazy fun knitting and crochet patterns inspired by cats.
Do you like to make things for your cats or for yourself?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015