Dragons: Learn To Draw Like The Masters
From The Notebooks of Eugene Caine
Publisher: Walter Foster
There are so many levels of learning to this book. First, it’s a lovely insight into putting together art journals or notebooks. The inspiration of seeing a beautiful book and slowly turning each page is a joy. Second, we all need a little imagination and make-believe in our lives. Sometimes we forget to be a child again when we create. A third layer to this book is how it shows the reader what to gather to draw, and then how to draw. Even the beginner can follow the steps and be successful. I have no other way to say it… this book has a ton of information disguised as an adventure. All of us can learn so much from the masters and this book of dragons is a treat.
WIN THIS BOOK!
We are giving away the Dragons: Learn To Draw Like The Masters book for free. Just post a comment on this blog and you’ll automatically be entered to win. The deadline to enter is May 12, 2009 at 5 pm CST. We’ll send an email to the winner so please check to make sure your email is correct. You’ll get an extra entry for EACH of the following (if you comment and do all four things, you’ll be entered FOUR times):
- If you blog about this giveaway at your blog, we’ll give you an extra entry. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- If you twitter about this giveaway, you’ll get an extra entry. Again, contact us with a link to the tweet.
- If you add a link to us on your blogroll or website, we’ll give you an extra entry. Again, contact us!
Craft Giveaway Summary
Prize: 1 Dragons: Learn To Draw Like The Masters book by Eugene Caine
Deadline: May 12, 2009 5pm CST
*U.S. and Canada residents only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.*
**If you like this content, don’t forget to sign up for a FREE subscription to the Quick and Crafty newsletter. We cover everything from crochet to holiday craft to jewelry making. And, we’ll let you know about the next giveaway as soon as it’s live so you don’t miss a thing! Visit FaveCrafts.com to sign up.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015