Get inspired! It’s quite the colorful time of year with spring here and summer just around the corner! Nothing quite says warmer weather like gorgeous colorful paper crafts. Whether you’re a fan of ombre or you like bold contrasting colors, we have a colorful craft for any cardmaker, scrapbooker, or paper crafter! Say hello to radiant with these gorgeous colorful projects.
If you need to make a card for a loved one’s spring birthday or you want to get a head start on a Mother’s Day card, these projects are marvelous for inspiration! The best part about these handmade cards is that you can learn a variety of brand new paper crafting techniques! Sure, some of these cards are free printables, and those are marvelous for those last minute ideas. In the meantime, create your very own handmade cards with die cuts, ribbon, flowers, and color!
- Color Fade Stationery
- Multicolored Map Card
- Southern Hospitality Stationery
- Bright Burgundy Blooms Handmade Card
- Heat-Embossed Homemade Cards
- Gorgeous Gradated Greeting Card
- Ribbon RainBOW Card
- Tuxedo Blooms DIY Card
- Colorful Maple Card
Document your favorite spring and summer memories! These scrapbook page ideas are fabulous for recording major life events, such as weddings, new babies, birthdays, vacations, and more!
- You Make Me Smile Majestic Morning Layout
- Floral Scrapbook Layout
- Sprawling Vine Scrapbook Layout
- Beautiful Cruising Scrapbooking Layout
- Graceful Fairy Belle Scrapbook Layout
- Layout Using Large Flowers
Flowers, bows, and all sorts of pretty paper crafts are perfect for spring and summer! The more colorful a paper craft, the prettier the project and the more festive for the warm weather. Enjoy making your very own flower garden, chocolate covered strawberries, beautiful bows, and more! These lovely crafts can be added to many projects, and they can even stand alone as well.
- Paper Punch Flower Garden
- Whimsical Wrist Flower
- Paper Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Impressive Tissue Paper Flowers
- Too Cute Two-Toned Bowties
What’s your favorite color?