This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Baby Shower Treat Holder
Babies are cute because of all the tiny things they need: those little clothes, little shoes, and little hats. This cute Baby Shower Treat Holder is adorable because it resembles a little baby food jar! A spoonful of creativity is all you need for this DIY baby shower decoration from Sizzix. Display these cute treat holders on party tables, filled with the future mommy’s favorite candy or little trinkets. They could even be used to hold forks, knives, and spoons. Party guests will go gaga for such unique, adorable decorations.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Sizzix products. Included in the prize is:
- Stephanie Barnard Framelits Triple Fancy Frame Flip-its
- Stephanie Barnard Framelits Dies
- Movers & Shapers Rectangle Flip-its
- Tote Bag
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Sizzix products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeHolidayCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Sizzix Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite type of paper craft?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Rebecca L. who answered “I love all kinds of crafts. . . Origami has always intrigued me.” Enjoy this prize Rebecca and keep exploring the world of paper crafting!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeHolidayCrafts and the Sizzix Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 9th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 24 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed - July 25, 2016
- 12 Christmas in July Crafts that You Need to See - July 21, 2016
- 11 Unexpectedly Simple Embroidery Hoop Crafts - July 18, 2016