I am absolutely obsessed with the store Anthropologie. It is one of those stores that I can spend hours wandering around in, browsing their beautiful collections, and lusting over being able to decorate my whole apartment and wardrobe with their products. I remember the first time I walked into an Anthropologie. I felt like I had found the holy grail of unique items. Every single item was funky and fun. I just about went wild picking out item after item. When I finally looked at the price tags, I realized I would bankrupt myself. After that, I turned to DIY home décor ideas and easy sewing projects instead. These 8 Cheap & Classy Anthropologie Knock-Off Crafts will knock your socks off. All of these fab items look just like their counterparts at the famous boutique. Luckily, these Anthropologie knock-off crafts will fit into just about anyone’s budget.
Anthropologie Knock-Off Crafts for Your Wardrobe
- Chevron Inspired DIY Purse: I just love the pattern of this purse. I would make this my go-to bag in a heartbeat. How could you not? It will match practically anything.
- Thrifty Anthropologie Ruffled Hem Sweater: This Anthropologie knock-off looks exactly like the original for half the price.
- Anthropologie Maxi Skirt: I am so ready for winter to go away so I can start wearing my DIY maxi skirts again
- Anthro Striped Knock-Off Top: I love the new patchwork style that is getting so popular. It is so much fun to mix patterns with a sleek pair of jeans. This Anthropologie knock-off is so chic and rustic.
- Anthropologie Ruffled Skirt Tutorial
- Fabulous Anthro Inspired Shirt
- Anthropologie Work Skirt
- Anthropologie Inspired Camisole
- Anthropologie-Inspired Esplanade Halter Top
If you love these Anthropologie knock-off crafts, you will love these 9 Printable Knock-Off Patterns.
Anthropologie Knock-Off Crafts for Your Home
- Anthropologie Inspired Pintuck Pillow: This pillow would look so classy in your bedroom.
- DIY Anthropologie Orimono Pillow : This is hands-down my favorite Anthropologie knock-off. I love the colors. I love the patchwork. I love how it looks just a little bit vintage. I just love it.
- Anthropologie Smoldering Hues Shower Curtain: Colorful bathrooms are so under-rated. I absolutely love this fuchsia piece of DIY home décor.
- Anthropologie Inspired String Letters
- Anthropologie Inspired Love Pillow
- Anthropologie-Inspired Spring Tea Towels
- DIY Anthropologie Inspired Bolster Pillow
- Anthropologie Knock-Off Comforter
- Anthropologie Inspired Confetti Pencils
- Anthropologie Inspired Recipe Binder
- Anthropologie Inspired Holiday Mug
- Anthro Inspired Snow Globes
- Anthropologie Inspired Tree Topper
- Anthro Penmanship Gift Tags
- Anthro Inspired Lampshade
Anthropologie Jewelry Knock-Off Crafts
- Anthro Knock-Off Akela Necklace: It is insane how expensive one little piece of jewelry at Anthropologie can be! Luckily, this lovely necklace is a quick and cheap craft.
- Anthropologie Knockoff Tealights Bracelet
- Anthro Knockoff Tassel Earrings
- Knockoff Anthropologie Beaded Bracelet
- Knockoff Anthropologie Necklace
- Anthropologie-Inspired Bib Necklace
- DIY Anthropologie Purl One Bracelet
- Anthro Knockoff Earring Tutorial
- Anthropologie Knockoff Butterfly Necklace
- Anthro Lantana Brooch Bracelet Knockoff
- Anthropologie Inspired Vintage Bracelet
- Anthro-Inspired Vintage Brooch Necklace
- Dollar Store Anthro Spectacle Necklace
- Anthro Knockoff Ribbon Necklace
- Anthropologie Inspired Limitless Strands Necklace
- Into the Woods Anthropologie Necklace
- Anthropologie Knockoff Hardware and Bead Necklace
- Anthropologie Knockoff Wire Triangle Earrings
- Anthropologie Necklace Knock-off
- Anthro Power of 3 Knockoff
- Anthropologie Inspired Ruffle Scarf
- Love That Anthro Headband Braid
- Anthro-tastic Headband
- Anthropologie Inspired Beaded Headband
- Anthro Inspired Scarflet
- Anthropologie Inspired Headband
- Anthropologie Inspired Poppy Mallow Hair Pins
- Anthropologie Inspired Fringe Scarf
- Anthro Knockoff Elastic Hair Tie
- Anthro Inspired Hat
- Anthropologie Sweater Headband Tutorial
Are there any stores where you love the products and hate the prices?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014