Calling all crafters, FaveCrafts readers, and Pinterest addicts! Do you find yourself wiling away the hours on Pinterest, repinning craft ideas left and right? Do you love all of the cool craft projects featured on FaveCrafts.com? Are you interested in winning lots of cool, crafty swag? Then you’ll want to keep reading.
We’re pleased to announce our Pinning and Winning contest, which will be held on Pinterest! If you’ve never used Pinterest before, never fear! You can request an invitation and then read all about how to use Pinterest before you enter our Pinning and Winning Contest.
Here’s How it Works:
- To enter the contest, create a board on Pinterest and title it “My Fave Crafts.” Then choose at least 10 projects from FaveCrafts.com to pin to your new board.
- Each pin must have the hashtag #FaveCrafts in order to count toward your 10 minimum pins.
- After you’ve created your board and pinned 10 things from FaveCrafts.com, send us a link to your board at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contest closes May 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST, so only boards created within that time frame count as an entry.
- A winner will be chosen each day and announced right here on the blog. On May 31st, we will announce a grand prize winner.
- You must be 18 years or older to win, and you must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must follow FaveCrafts on Pinterest to be eligible to win.
- Limit one board per person please.
- Pinterest is currently an invite-only website. If you don’t receive an invitation from them within 24 hours of asking, let us know and we’ll invite you.
Here’s an example of how to get started:
First we created a new board in Pinterest and called it “My Fave Crafts”:
Next, we went to the Martha Stewart Coffee Mugs project page on FaveCrafts and pinned it, making sure to use the #FaveCrafts hashtag.
Check back on the blog every day between May 23rd and May 30th to find out who the daily winner is! We’ll be giving away lots of cool prizes.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017
- 20 Crochet Beanie Patterns to Get You Through Winter - January 2, 2017
- 9+ Winter Cross Stitch Patterns - December 26, 2016