Looking for new ways to work with beads and wire? Well, whether your look is more “Vintage Fun” or “Glitz and Glamour,” you’ll find earring designs to suit your jewelry making style in Creating Beaded & Wire Earrings. This inspirational project book features 35 step-by-step tutorials for dazzling and stylish earrings, and we’re giving away a free copy to one lucky winner!
You might expect an entire book featuring only wire earring projects to get a bit repetitive, but this could not be further from the case with Creating Beaded & Wire Earrings. Each earring design is completely unique and brings something different to the table. Learn new ways to weave and wrap wire, from tight coils to square spirals, elegant loops to hammered squiggles. Find new ways to feature beads of all kinds and sizes, from seed beads to crystals, glass beads to gemstones. Follow along with the amazing and clear tutorials step by step to create the exact designs you see, or use the imaginative ideas you find to inspire your own original creations.
Creating Beaded & Wire Earrings provides you with all the knowledge, instruction, and inspiration you need to begin making your own beautiful bead and wire earrings! The contest ends October 22, 2012, and you can enter once a day, so keep entering to improve your chances!
Here are some fabulous bead and wire earring tutorials to keep you busy while you wait:
- Anthropologie Knockoff Wire Triangle Earrings
- Briolette Trapeze Earrings
- Cascade Earrings
- DIY Dreamcatcher Earrings
- Funky Purple Pearl Earrings
- Loopy Wire Beaded Earrings
- Woman-of-the-World Bead and Wire Earrings
Have you ever tried making wire earrings? How did they turn out?
Latest posts by AllFreeJewelryMaking (see all)
- As If! 21 Jewelry Patterns Inspired by the 90s - June 2, 2016
- 28 Jewelry Boxes: How to Make a Jewelry Box - February 1, 2016
- Link Love: Macrame Crafts Are Knot Your Average Home Decor - July 18, 2015