This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
All Seasons Crocheted Drink Cozies
If you enjoy entertaining, then these crocheted cozies are a must-make crochet pattern. The All Seasons Crocheted Drink Cozies will brighten up any social gathering, whether you’re hosting a fancy brunch, or simply having an afternoon snack with some friends. They are crocheted using cotton thread in a variety of colors for the crocheted flowers. Treat yourself a set of these cozies, or give them as a homemade housewarming gift to new neighbors.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Leisure Arts products + yarn. Included in the prize is:
- Red Heart With Love Yarn – Candy Pink
- The Knook Beginner’s Set
- Simple Scarves Made with The Knook book
- Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family, Book 2
- Tote Bag
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Leisure Arts Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What do you like to crochet for summer?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Melinda who answered “Usually don’t start until August. Too busy with garden and summer activities. But then scarves and hats first!”
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochet and the Leisure Arts Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 14th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- HOT New Craft Trend: Weaving and Tapestries - August 3, 2015
- Free Knitting Patterns for Fall - July 31, 2015
- Plan Ahead: 14 DIY Fall and Winter Wedding Centerpieces - July 30, 2015