You spend so much time adorning the tree and decking the halls for the Christmas season, but what about decking yourself out in festive and fabulous “decor”? Don’t let ol’ tannenbaum have all the glitzy glory this year. Decorate yourself in gorgeous handmade jewelry! With these free bead patterns for cute Christmas jewelry, you’ll twinkle like tinsel and show your spirit all season long.
Free Seed Bead Patterns for Christmas
You’ll glow as brightly as a Christmas bulb when donning some adorable Christmas Light Seed Bead Earrings. These dazzling dangles are like little ornaments for your ears!
These Beaded Christmas Tree Earrings are too cute not to make a pair of your own. This tiny little tree is even decorated with its own mini bead baubles.
Make some jolly Santa Claus Seed Bead Earrings to bring joy to your jewelry this Christmas season. With rosy cheeks and a fringe-y beaded beard, St. Nick has never looked more fabulous.
Glimmer just like a Christmas tree with these fun Twinkling Christmas Tree Earrings. You’ve been nice all year long; gift yourself some super sweet seed bead earrings as a reward!
Super Easy Christmas Jewelry Patterns
Between decorating and buying gifts, it can be hard to find a spare minute during the holiday season. Luckily, all of these super simple Christmas jewelry patterns take mere minutes to whip up! Make them for yourself or as stocking stuffers for your friends and family.
- Candy Cane Earrings
- Crystal Christmas Colors Bracelet
- Cute Christmas Tree Earrings
- DIY Holiday Earrings
- Holiday “Believe” Necklace
- Present Ring
- Quick Holiday Party Earrings
- Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings
- Silver, Gold, and Pearl Holiday Dove Necklace
- Simple Beaded Colors of Christmas Bracelet
- Snuggly Snowman Dangle Earrings
- Stocking Stuffer Earrings
- Wire-Wrapped Holly Berry Ring
- Winter Berries Necklace
With these fun and festive Christmas patterns for holiday accessories, you’ll be the shining star of every holiday gathering! If you’re looking for even more beading patterns that would make great homemade Christmas gifts, check out 37 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Christmas Gifts to Make for all your homemade holiday gift-giving needs.
What crafts are you making to celebrate this Christmas season?
Latest posts by AllFreeJewelryMaking (see all)
- Link Love: Macrame Crafts Are Knot Your Average Home Decor - July 18, 2015
- DIY Jewelry in Glass Vials - June 16, 2015
- Fashion Flashback: 1950’s Inspired Jewelry Making Ideas - July 26, 2014