Today is the fifth day in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is a Prize Pack from Red Heart Yarn. In order to win today’s present, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Red Heart Yarn Facebook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite thing to crochet?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns and the Red Hearts Yarn Facebook pages to be eligible. Only liking one of the Facebook pages will make your entry invalid.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Friday, November 30th at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
*ENTER TO WIN A SLEIGH OF PRIZES*
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by entering a comment on today’s project, Falling Snowflakes Afghan on the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns site. You can enter a comment each day of the contest on each of the 12 projects for 12 chances to win!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GRAND PRIZE
- To be entered to win the “sleigh of prizes”, one of each of the 12 days prizes, you must comment on today’s project of the day, Falling Snowflakes Afghan.
- You have until Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 11:59 CST to comment on our projects on the site.
- One comment per person per project on the site, posted each of the 12 days.
- Comments on this blog post do not count towards the grand prize.
- Grand prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 10, 2012.