Create this holiday-themed box for a heart-warming gift box or storage.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIT04 - 4 Flat Brush
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- IIP16 - Winter Favorites Pocket Template
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO34 - Lavender
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA132 - Hauser Medium Green
- DA184 - French Vanilla
- DA238 - Canyon Orange
- DA242 - Fawn
Dazzling Metallics Writers
- Scrapbook papers
- Permanent ink pens
- Round wooden box with lid
- Measure and cut scrapbook papers to fit box.
- Base entire box with Lavender. Spatter with Snow White.
- Add snowman, snowflakes, and words with Snow White.
- Shade snowman with Fawn. Arms are Fawn. Snow drifts are Snow White. Dry brush cheeks with Deep Burgundy. Nose is Canyon Orange and eyes and mouth are Lamp Black.
- Scarf is Deep Burgundy and shaded with Burnt Umber. Add lines on scarf with French Vanilla. Dots are Snow White.
- Hat is based with Lamp Black. Highlight hat with Snow White. Small dots are French Vanilla.
- Yellow stars are French Vanilla. Background dots are Snow White.
- Noel is based by alternating letters in Deep Burgundy and Hauser Medium Green. Pounce bottom of letters with Burnt Umber. Decorate letters with Snow White dots.
- Ivy is Hauser Medium Green; add Deep Burgundy dots.
- Outline and add details with permanent ink pen.
- Adhere papers to box.
- Add Gold Dazzling Metallic Writer and White Americana Acrylic Writer to lid and bottom of box. Let dry.
- Glue buttons into place.
Refer to template and tools packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.