10 Clever Wine Bottle Crafts
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready for indoor and outdoor entertaining with these 10 Clever Wine Bottle Crafts. From handmade vases to clever ways to make candle holders and luminaries, these DIY wine bottle crafts will have you looking at your trash in a new light.
In an era when green crafting is so important to both our wallets and our environment, the idea of upcycling and turning trash into treasure has many crafters second guessing tossing that old bottle into the recycling bin. To help inspire and motivate crafters of all mediums to consider adopting the "reduce, reuse, and recycle" mantra, we've assembled all our favorite wine bottle crafts into one free printable eBook. Learn how to make vases, candle holders, and more with the easy and fun projects found in 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles. Not only will you find these 10 projects, but you'll find great ways to reuse wine corks, as well as crafty suggestions on how to wrap a wine bottle if you're giving it as a gift.
10 Clever Wine Bottle Crafts
Tissue Wine Bottle Vases: Old wine bottles and beer bottles can be transformed into colorful vases with this easy Tissue Wine Bottle Vase tutorial. With some simple scrap paper and decoupage glue, you can have a new home accessory that's sure to brighten up any room in your home.
Snowball Wine Bottle Vase: Great for winter or just any time, these Snowball Wine Bottle Vases make great home accessories...and they're a fun way to display your winter branches. This is an easy and fun project and a great craft to make with the kids. Use a variety of bottle shapes and sizes for a presentation that's stunning and unique.
- Hemp Wrapped Wine Bottle: This super easy craft is a great way to turn an ordinary bottle into a stylish and fashionable vase. With two simple materials, you can create a home accent that would compliment any living room, bedroom, or bathroom. Fill it with flowers or leave it as is for a striking piece of decorative art.
Wine Bottle Candle Shelter: Great for indoors and out, this Wine Bottle Candle Shelter is a fun way to add a summer feel to your outdoor party. Decorate the wine bottles however you'd like and use them as candle shelters to prevent the wind from blowing out the flame.
Wine Bottle Topiary: This unique and fun topiary is a great way to show off your crafty side! Fill it with flowers, candies, candles, or use it to collect corks from your favorite bottles. This is a fun and cute project that is sure to stand out in any home.
Beaded Glass Votive Candle Holder: Recycle old glass bottles and turn them into something cute and useful. These Beaded Glass Votive Candle Holders can be made with wine or beer bottles, and they're perfect for outdoor entertaining. Add a beaded embellishment to really help draw attention to your new creation.
- Tuscan Lights Candlesticks: Use colorful gems to decorate this wine bottle craft. These candlesticks can be used to hold long tapered candles or you can use them as shelters for smaller tea lights and votives. These candlesticks look great when arranged in a variety of colors and sizes, so grab the whole recycle bin and get crafting!
Tuscan Grapes Wine Bottle: This country style craft is a great way to add a touch of the vineyard into your home decor. Great for upcycling into a lamp, a vase, or just a decoration to stand on its own, this Tuscan Grapes Wine Bottle makes a great gift and would look beautiful sitting in anyone's living room or kitchen.
Illuminated Wine Bottle: Create a lovely ambiance with this Illuminated Wine Bottle project. Wine bottle craft ideas like this are great for centerpieces or adding a soft light to a bathroom or bedroom. Use different colored stones for a neat lighting effect. This is a clever and fun way to put those old wine bottles to use instead of letting them collect in the trash bin.
- Faux Dichroic Glass Recycled Bottle: With the help of polymer clay, you can upcycle an old wine bottle into a decorative container. The techniques used in this project make the bottle look like colorful dichroic glass with no glasswork experience necessary. Use it to store oil or vinegar.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 30+ Things to Do With Old Wine Bottles
- "25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles" free eBook
- Snowball Wine Bottle Vases
- Wine Bottle Herb Garden
- Wine Bottle DIY Christmas Decor
- Wine Cork Balls
- 20 Crafts for Wine Bottles
- Extraordinary Vase Craft With Recycled Glass
- Green Pendant Wind Chime
- Wine Bottle Candle Shelter
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff