Looking for unique Father's Day gifts? Crafts made from recycled items, like this Beer Bottle Holder from Diamond Tech, are not only one of a kind gifts, but are a great way to save some money and help the environment!
- Generation Green Glass Cutter
- 1 Beer Bottle – 0.355 liter
- Two Part Epoxy
- Read and carefully following the instructions contained within the Generation Green (g2) bottle cutter manual.
- Cover the work area with craft or newspaper.
- Measure 0.75” up from the bottom of the bottle and mark with a Sharpie®.
- Using the bottle cutter, score and separate where indicated. The bottom of the bottle will become the base/foot of the beer glass and the top of the bottle, when turned upside-down will become the beverage holding part of the beer glass.
- Mask off around all cut edges of the glass leaving approximately 1/8” between the cut end and the edge of the tape. This will prevent unnecessary scratching of the glass surface during the smoothing process. Smooth the rough edges as instructed in the bottle cutter manual. Remove tape after smoothing and rinse and dry glass pieces.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, apply a bead of two part epoxy around the lip of the neck. Place it, lip down into the center of the base. Hold until epoxy is set.
- Once the epoxy has dried completely. Clean your new beer glass and tuck it, along with a few favorite brews into a decorative basket. Makes a great house warming gift too!