20 Crafts for Wine Bottles
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These wine bottle crafts are a great way to recycle an glass jug. This list of 20 Crafts for Wine Bottles shows that crafts don't have to be expensive and wasteful. Make exciting home decor, gifts, and more from old wine bottles. And don't think these projects are just limited to the bottles. In fact, there are plenty of wine cork crafts for you to make, too. Empty wine bottle crafts are so practical and versatile. Whether you're a craft expert or a true beginner, you'll surely find a project that fits your needs. Get started working on one of these wine bottle craft ideas and see how easy it is to make your own amazing designs.
Below, you'll also discover some reader submitted ideas for what to do with old wine bottles and corks. We asked on Facebook what our fans would recommend crafting with empty bottles, and we got a ton of great ideas!
20 Crafts for Wine Bottles Table of Contents
If you're looking for things to make with wine bottles, these craft ideas are right up your alley! You can turn them into vases, wind chimes, and more with just a bit of craftiness. Wine bottle crafts are abundant and so easy to find, so start drinking and crafting!
- Tissue Wine Bottle Vases: Turn old wine bottles into decorative vases using pretty patterned tissue paper. To make this wine bottle craft, all you have to do is decoupage! Check out these fun projects with wine bottles.
- Love Letter Bottles: Looking for a fun upcycled craft to make from old glass bottles? This is a fun way to show someone you care.
- Snowball Wine Bottle Vases: Create a wonderful Christmas or winter centerpiece using this wine bottle craft. You'll turn something destined for the recycling bin into a gorgeous and dramatic centerpiece, perfect for holiday parties.
- Green Pendant Wind Chime: Turn old bottles into a chic outdoor decoration with this green pendant wind chime from Diamond Tech. These easy craft ideas a the perfect marriage of eco-friendly and stylish.
Discover tons of new and amazing wine bottle crafts. Download a copy of 25 Cool Things to Do with Old Wine Bottles and find free craft tutorials home decor, accessories and more. Get your copy today - it's free!
- Wine Cork Keychains: Repurpose an old wine cork into a personalized and stylish keychain with these crafts from wine bottles and corks. You can easily create a large batch to use as wedding favors, stocking stuffers, and more with these instructions from Tracie Stoll.
- Wine Cork Sail Boats: If you like wine bottle craft ideas, you'll love wine cork craft ideas too! After you make crafts with the bottles, turn the corks into something fun too, like these wine cork sail boats, perfect for the kids to take in the bath.
- Decorative Cork Balls: Who knew you could create an expensive looking decorative accent using old wine corks? If you're looking for things to make with wine bottles and corks, check out these wine cork balls!
- Cork Apple Stamps: Reuse your wine corks by turning them into custom stamps! With these ideas for wine bottles and corks, you can make a cute apple stamp to use for autumn greeting cards, back to school crafts, and more.
- Cork Tree Ornaments: Reuse those old corks to make your own Cork Tree Ornaments from Andrea Currie. This homemade Christmas ornament looks great on any tree.
We asked on Facebook if you had any ideas for wine bottles, and boy did you deliver! Below are just a few responses we received. Do you have any additional crafts for wine bottles that you'd like to share? Post your tips and ideas in the comments! But first, check out these crafts for wine bottles from our fans:
- Put big, colorful feathers inside of them and set them up in a row. - Robin R.
- Drill a hole in the bottom and put string lights inside to make a nightlight. - Ginger S.
- Crochet up the bottles and turn them into vases. - Gillian C.
- Cut 3/4 way up all the way around, sand them, and make beautiful vases. Or cut halfway, sand the rim, and make an awesome set of glasses. You can even take the cut off top and epoxy it to the bottom of a new glass for goblets or tall candleholders. - Tina L.
- Make hummingbird feeders. - Jessica H.
- Make a bottle tree. It's an old southern tradition that keeps the bad spirits away. - Kathy R.
- Cut off the bottoms and cut small holes on the sides, then string a light kit through it to make a hanging lamp. - Kari O.
- Make poodle dogs using yarn, crazy eyes, toilet paper or paper towel rolls, card board, felt and ribbon. - Ivette C.
- Wire them for lamps with shades or make them into incense burners - Shelley M.
- Make cheese trays or spoon rests. Flatten them in a kiln, then add beads, wire and cheese spreaders to go with them. - Sharon D.
If you're still looking for more free wine bottle crafts, check out 10 Clever Wine Bottle Crafts. You'll find ideas for centerpieces, candleholders and more. Now you have a great excuse to buy a bottle of wine (or two)!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gorgeous Vintage Jewelry Ornament
- Mini Mollie Mini Mandalas
- Easy Wooden Farmhouse Sign
- Harvest Wreath
- Design Your Own Handmade Quilt Pattern
- Pine Cone Candle Wreath
- Turkey Welcome Wreath
- Twine and Berry Fall Wreath
- Printable Wedding Invitations
- Flowery DIY Wedding Name Cards