Got a wedding photo "suitable" for framing? Display it in this clever frame adorned with wedding attire stickers and metallic paint.
DecoArt Products Required
- DS17 - Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Wedding theme scrapbook paper (We used Amscan No. 417038-605.)
- Dimensional stickers, Jolee's by EKSuccess: Bride SPJJ044/Groom SPJJ045
- Aleene's Quick-Dry Tacky Glue
- Hair dryer with low setting
- Craft knife
- Foam plate
- 1/2" flat brush
- 3.5" x 3.5" Finish-It Memory Frame by Don Mechanic, SKU 326635 (55036)
1. Paint frame sides and back Slate Grey and let dry.
2. Cut scrapbook paper 1" larger than front of frame. Apply thin, even coat of tacky glue to front of frame; lay glue side down on center back of scrapbook paper and press lightly to remove bubbles and wrinkles. Turn frame over and smooth paper with fingers, if needed. (Use hair dryer on low heat setting to speed drying process and to prevent wrinkles.) Let glue dry.
3. Place frame front side down on protected surface and use craft knife to trim excess paper to edge of frame.
4. Apply coat of Multi-Purpose Sealer to frame; use hair dryer to speed drying process.
5. Apply thin coat of White Pearl to frame; let dry.
6. Referring to photo for placement, attach stickers to frame.
Check out the DIY wedding eBook!