Wedding Guest Book
By: Sue Eldred for Uchida of America, Corp.
Create a beautiful guest book for all your friends and family to help you remember your special day. This craft idea from Uchida of America and Sue Eldred is perfect for any wedding celebration!
- Clever Lever Craft Punch - Daisy Punch
- Clever Lever Mega Scalloped Heart Punch
- Clever Lever Super Jumbo Scalloped Rectangle Punch
- DecoColor™ Extra Fine Silver
- DecoColor™ Silver Calligraphy Pen
- Paper Trimming Buddy: Straight Blade
- Marvy® Mini Glue Tape
- True Love Wedding paper (Dé ja Views)
- Wedding Faded Paisley paper (Dé ja Views )
- Silver Wedding Texture paper (the Paper Studio)
- Silver Wedding Stripes paper (the Paper Studio)
- Adhesive Pearls (K & Company)
- Mat Board
- Paper Binding Tape or White Duck Tape
- Binder Clips
- Foam Mounting Tape
- White Cardstock
- Satin Ribbon
- ¼” Paper Drill
- Ex-acto knife and Cutting Mat
- To create the front cover of the guest book you’ll need to cut two pieces of mat board the first 1 ½” x 5 ½”, the other 5 ½” x 5 ¾”. Cut two strips of the binding tape approx. 6”. Join the 1½” mat board strip with the binding tape to the 5 ½” x 5 ¾” mat board leaving a ¼” space in between. You should have a 5 ½” x 7 ½” cover. Cut an additional piece of mat board 5 ½” x 7 ½” for the back cover.
- Cut the True Love Wedding Paper 6 ½” x 8 ½”. Generously apply double sided tape over paper making sure to get completely around edges. Adhere to front cover. To mitre the corners cut a triangle off each corner and fold around cover. Repeat with back cover. Cut two strips of Silver Wedding Texture paper 1 ½” x 6”. Adhere to left side of front cover and matching onto back cover fold excess around cover. Cut a thin silver and black stripe ¾” x 6” from the Silver Wedding Stripes paper and onto the seam of the Wedding Texture paper strip, fold excess over cover.
- Cut two pieces of wedding paisley paper 5 ½” x 7 ½”. Adhere to inside of front and back covers.
- Cut several pieces of white cardstock 5” x 7 ¼”. Sandwich between front and back cover and secure with binder clips. Measure, mark and then drill holes with paper drill. Tie book together with satin ribbon and remove binder clips.
- Punch two Mega Scalloped Hearts out of the Silver Wedding Texture paper. Using the Silver Calligraphy Pen, add a thin silver line around each heart. Add small dots with the Extra Fine Silver Deco Color Pen. Adhere hearts onto front cover, slightly overlapped.
- Punch computer generated “The Wedding of…” with the Super Jumbo Scalloped Rectangle punch. Layer onto a piece of black cardstock 1 ¼” x 2”. Using the Silver Calligraphy Pen, add a thin silver line around the black cardstock. Mount onto center of Hearts with foam mounting tape.
- Punch two small daisies from the Standard Daisy Punch. Glue together with all petals showing, add small adhesive pearl to center of daisy and adhere to right corner of scalloped rectangle.
- Print the words “Guest Book” on Silver Wedding Texture paper. Cut and layer onto a piece of black cardstock. Using the Silver Calligraphy Pen, add a thin silver line around black cardstock. Adhere to bottom of front cover.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!