Looking for a crafty, inexpensive addition to your guest book? Make Keepsake Pens from Linda Peterson! Your guests can even take this do-it-yourself wedding craft home with them at the end of the ceremony. These pens are especially perfect for spring or summer weddings.
- Bush of flowers
- Bush of accent flowers
- Bic Round Stick ink pens
- Floral Tape
- Glass Votive Jar
- Glass Marbles
- Wire Snips
- Snip wires from branches leaving long stems.
- Remove all but one set of leaves if necessary.
- Push leaves towards top. Cut off a piece of floral tape and begin wrapping at the base of the flower.
- Add pen to floral stem. Wrap pen to stem with floral tape until completely covered.
- Wrap a stem of accent flowers near base of pen with tape.
- Add marbles to votive. Place pen in votive jar.