17 Cheap Wedding Ideas for Fall Weddings
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Planning a wedding this fall? Save money and time with these 17 Cheap Wedding Ideas for Fall Weddings. We have some great ideas for centerpieces, decorations, favors, wearables, and even great gift ideas if you're attending a fall wedding this year.
Crafty DIY brides know that they can get the look they want for pennies on the dollar...and with these cheap wedding ideas, decorating for your ceremony and reception is easy and inexpensive. These DIY Pomanders for example can be used to add color to the ceremony, they can hang from the ceiling at the reception, and can be carried by bridesmaids in lue of flowers. Once the wedding is over, you can even use these beautiful wedding crafts as Thanksgiving and Christmas decor.
And don't forget about your bridesmaids! They'd be more than happy to help you get crafty for your big day! And the perfect way to thank them is to make them their wedding jewelry. With simple patterns like this Stars of a Golden Fall Necklace, you can create jewelry that matches their dresses perfectly...and best of all, they'll be able to wear it again and again. Nothing shows appreciation like a handmade gift, so be savvy and thoughtful with these cheap wedding ideas that you can wear and show off!
Speaking of thank you's, we have lots of great wedding favors and gift ideas that are easy to make and easy on the budget. These Bird and Egg Favors for example are perfect for weddings in the fall, spring, summer, or winter! Fill them with candied eggs for a treat that kids and adults can appreciate.
For the DIY bride, planning a wedding is a piece of cake...and with these helpful ideas for a fall-themed wedding, you'll be ready to say "I Do" before your hot glue gun cools off!
Cheap Wedding Ideas for Fall Weddings
We all know that weddings don't come cheap...but there are ways you can save money without having to sacrifice style! With these decorative fall wedding ideas, you'll be able to create lovely centerpieces and decorations that won't dip into your budget. With cheap wedding ideas like these, you'll be able to save up for the things that really matter!
"I Do" Paper Bunted Banner: There's nothing more romantic than a rustic wedding, and this "I Do" banner is an easy and fun way to decorate! Made with a few easy to find supplies, this bunted banner would look great hanging above head table or on the gift table.
Autumn Votive Centerpiece: If you're having a harvest or fall wedding, this lovely votive centerpiece is a must. Flourished with the colors of fall, this autumn centerpiece is elegant and perfect for the head table.
Gold Swirl Pumpkins: These beautiful pumpkins can be used for anything from a September to a November wedding. They're simple to make and look stunning when arranged in a group of three or five. This is a great project for your bridesmaids to help with!
DIY Pomanders: These lovely pomanders are great for hanging from chairs, giving to bridesmaids to hold, or even hanging from the ceiling at the reception. You can create these DIY Pomanders in the beautiful colors of fall. Cheap wedding ideas like this can also be used for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or even spring themed weddings!
Autumn Harvest Centerpiece: If you're on the hunt for cheap wedding ideas, you must take a look at this Autumn Harvest Centerpiece. Though it's simple looking, this beautiful centerpiece is filled with color and texture, and would make a beautiful fall flower arrangement for any occasion.
- Fall Table Runner: Add some color to the head table or the food buffet with this lovely Fall Table Runner. With cheap wedding ideas like this, you can get the professional look you want with the budget friendly price tag you're after! This table runner is so easy to make and it's a great way to add some color to your festivities.
Don't even think about spending all that money on your bridal jewelry! It's so easy to create the look you want with a few basic supplies. Plus you're bound to love it! Handmade bridal jewelry makes a wonderful gift for your bridesmaids and is a sure fire way to getting the look you desire for less.
Wedding Pearl Necklace: Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue...this necklace can take care of all of that! Reuse your grandma's old pearl necklace, add a new string of beads or pearls, borrow some charms from your mom and add some soft blue hues and you have one wedding necklace that will make all budget savvy brides proud!
Chandelier Earrings: Perfect for brides, bridesmaids, and even moms and grandmas, these Chandelier earrings are simple and elegant. You can easily change the color of the bead to match your color scheme. Cheap wedding ideas like this make it so easy to stay within your budget!
Stars of a Golden Fall Necklace: This lovely glass bead necklace easily showcases the colors of fall. It's easy to match to your wedding colors and would make a lovely gift for your bridesmaids.
Dazzling Bridal Hair Accessory: Just because you're pinching pennies doesn't mean you have to sacrifice sparkle and shine! This beautiful bridal hair accessory allows you to sparkle and glow on your big day...and you won't even have to worry about how you're going to pay for it.
Falling Heart Earrings: These Falling Heart Earrings shine with the colors of fall. If you're looking to add a little splash of color to your wedding wardrobe, this is the perfect way to do it! Have your bridesmaids wear dresses in similar colors to tie it all together.
- Dollar Store Flower Necklace: A stunning flower and a simple pearl chain make this necklace stand out. If your dress is simple, using an accent piece like this is a great way to add some flair to your big day! Plus you can make it from items you can easily find at your local dollar store! Cheap wedding ideas don't come easier than that!
DIY brides can really let their creativity shine when it comes to favors. If you love to make gifts for others and are looking to save money on your big day, you have to check out these cheap wedding ideas. From cute candy cones to handmade wedding gifts that would be perfect for the new couple, these fall wedding favors and gifts are easy to make and fun to give!
Butterfly Wedding Cones: Greet guests at the reception with these beautiful paper cones. You can fill them with candy or fill them with rice and hand them out before the ceremony so guests can toss good wishes upon the bride and groom!
Paper Pumpkin Cupcake Topper: Cupcakes are all the craze right now...and cheap wedding ideas like using cupcakes instead of a cake are becoming more and more popular. Bring fall into your wedding dessert with these cute paper pumpkin cupcake toppers. You could even include the date of the wedding to make it more personal.
Autumn Blessings Frame: This Autumn Blessings Frame would make a lovely gift for a newly wed couple. Create a background text that includes your wishes for the bride and groom, their names, and the date of their wedding for a gift that's sure to be cherished for years to come.
Bird and Egg Favors: This cute wedding favor is perfect for any wedding. These Bird and Egg Favors are cheap to make and look simply adorable! Cheap wedding ideas like this leave you plenty of wiggle room in your budget to splurge on more important things...like the honeymoon!
- Festive Fall Frame: Handmake a frame for the newlyweds so they can remember their big day. Cheap wedding gift ideas don't have to be tacky, they can be elegant and useful, like this sweet Fall Frame. The bride and groom are sure to love that you went through the effort of making it yourself.
Looking for even MORE fall wedding ideas? Or are you planning a Halloween wedding? Check out A Spooktacular Celebration: 23 Halloween Crafts and Recipes for great party ideas and recipes for snacks that everyone is sure to love.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 17 Cheap Wedding Ideas for Fall Weddings
- Polka Dot Paradise Pinwheels
- Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- Rustic Chic Flower Girl Crown
- "DIY Wedding eBook"
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas + 6 New Great Ideas
- "33 Summer Wedding Ideas" eBook
- Wedding Explosion Box
- 17 Do It Yourself Wedding Invitations, Favors, and Decorations
- 20 Homemade Wedding Favors
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Roller Skate Booties
- Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
- Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet
- A-Line Sleeveless Dress for Girls
- DIY Nightstand from an Old Wine Crate
- Easy Square Coaster
- Sun Suit Pattern
- "I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Slip Stitch Hat
- Unforgettable One Skein Knit Scarf