Help your mom enjoy her beauty with this cute black and pink poka dot apron. It'll make her dance around with joy!
- Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
- BI15784 Glacier White
- BI15788 Petal Pink
- BI15801 Ebony
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- TR327 Pink 4mm
- Paper towels
- Low tack masking tape
- Container w/water
- Compressed sponge
- Kid’s Apron with Ribbon Trim from BagWorks.Com
- Circle template
- Before painting, prewash apron to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Trace 1”, 7/8”, ¾” and 11/16” circles onto compressed sponge, using circle template and pencil. Cut out, using scissors. Immerse circles into water to expand. Squeeze out water, using paper towels.
- Arrange sponge circles onto bib of apron to visualize placement before painting, placing them 1/8” to ¼” apart.
- Shake bottles of paint well. Squeeze a separate puddle of each color of Soft Fabric Paint onto foil. Tap 1” sponge circle into Matte Ebony. Tap excess paint onto a clean area of foil. Press onto center of apron bib to make first circle. Add five more circles at each side of center, with larger circles near center and smaller circles toward top of bib. Let dry.
- Tape bow out of way while working on lower area of apron. Paint a random pattern of dots onto black section of apron, using Matte Petal Pink and Matte Glacier White and 1” and ¾” sponge circles. Let dry.
- Prepare Cordless Heat-Setting Tool. Arrange a random pattern of Crystals throughout circles on bottom of apron and around circles on bib of apron. Gently touch tip of tool onto top of each Crystal for 5 to 6 seconds to adhere.
- Wait 72 hours to wash. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry. Do not dry clean.
For more project ideas, go to ilovetocreate.com