Tired of those old boring clothes? Turn a plain t-shirt into a stylish one with a violet embellishment. This is a great wearable craft anyone can make.
- SoSoft Fabric Acrylics
- DSS3 - Cadmium Yellow
- DSS12 - Lavender
- DSS26 - Christmas Green
- DSS47 - Hauser Light Green
- DSS52 - Fuchsia
- Americana Brushes
- DBL1000-B - Liner #0
- DBR2004-B - Round #4
- DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- Sea sponge
- Water containerPalette or foam plate
- Paper towels
- T-shirt cardboard form
- Plastic spray bottle with water
- Plain white t-shirt (pre-washed and dried without softeners)
- Place cardboard form inside T-shirt. Spritz front of shirt with water.
- Use Christmas Green and 3/4" brush to lightly spread greenery background.
- After wetting and wringing out sea sponge, dip lightly in Christmas Green and tap off excess paint on paper towels. Lightly tap around outer edges of greenery.
- Use #4 round brush to make petals by dipping in Deep Periwinkle Blue and pressing to form petal. (You may want to practice this on a paper towel a few times.) Repeat to form flowers randomly on shirt.
- Use #4 round brush and Christmas Green to paint stems and leaves randomly. Highlight using Hauser Light Green. Use liner brush to create Christmas Green tendrils.
- Repeat the instructions in Step 4 using Lavender on top of existing flowers.
- While shirt is still damp, use liner brush to apply Fuchsia dots near centers of flowers and randomly around background.
- Using end of paintbrush and Cadmium Yellow, dot in center of violets.
- Allow shirt to dry completely.