Consider this your guide to fall fashion trends. From learning to make your own clothes for back-to-school, to how to make jewelry for your big night out, these DIY Fall Fashion Trends are a great way to craft your way to a fashionable fall 2010. If you need fall fashion help, look no further than this guide.
Fall Fashion Help: 16 DIY Fall Fashion Trends Table of Contents
Back to School
- Clothing Two Pillowcase Blouse: All you need to make this trendy blouse are two pillowcases and some sewing know-how. Belt it or wear it loose for a stylish way to roam the halls at school.
- Bag Cute Crochet Bookbag: If you're too trendy to use a boring old backpack, try this fun alternative that is still large and sturdy enough to carry even your most unwieldy books.
- Jewelry Ooozey Does it Earrings: The finishing touch to any fall fashion trend is a pair of statement earrings like these. Make your own and all of your friends at school will be asking where you bought them.
- Accessories Fashion Belt: No one at school will know that you made this belt yourself, unless you brag to them about your totally rad crochet skills. If you can pull off this new fall fashion, you definitely don't need fall fashion help.
A Night Out
- Clothing Felt Tie Dye Dress: Who says tie-dye went out with the hippies? Make this updated version of a tie-dye dress and you'll look very 2010!
- Bag Formal Ruffle Purse: This purse is large enough to hold all the essentials but it's still fancy enough to wear out on the town.
- Jewelry Silver and Gray Necklace: If you need fall fashion help for your big Saturday night date, try this homemade bib necklace to add some bling to your look. Your date will be speechless.
- Accessories Sex and the City Shoes: Strut your stuff á la Carrie Bradshaw in these copycat designer stilettos. These T-strap, ruffled heels are great fall fashion trends for 2010.
At the Big Game
- Clothing Cardigan Wrap with Lace Collar: Keep warm yet stay stylish while you support your team in this feminine knit sweater, perfect for those crisp fall evenings.
- Bag Sweatshirt Tote: Make a low-key tote out of an old sweatshirt, perhaps one with your team's mascot on it, for a low-maintenance bag to hold in the bleachers.
- Jewelry Loop Fringe Choker: Let this trendy crochet choker peek out from under your warm layers for a hint of whimsy.
- Accessories Julianne Fingerless Gloves: Keep your hands warm--but not too warm--so you can clap when your team scores a touchdown. For fall fashion help, turn to hip fingerless gloves.
Weekend Window Shopping
- Clothing Girly Dress: Take an old men's dress shirt and give it new life with this frilly, girly dress. This dress is perfect for window shopping for new fall fashion because it's fashionable itself, and it's comfortable too.
- Bag Ruffle Purse: Nothing is more on-trend this fall than ruffles. Carry your credit cards, checkbook, and cash in this cute crochet bag so you'll be prepared when you're working the shops.
- Jewelry Crochet Ring: Show off your crochet skills subtley with a crochet ring to top off your outfit. You don't have to know how to make jewelry to make a crochet ring!
- Accessories Light Scarf: Fall weather is perfect for a light scarf, and the ruffles on this one make it very trendy indeed. For the style-challenged who needs fall fashion help, this scarf is the answer!