Monogrammed Gift for Teachers
By: Holly Simoni for Spellbinders
Monogrammed Gift for Teachers from Spellbinders is sure to make an impression on the first day of school. Everyone will love this fun wall decor idea.
- S5-025 Labels Seventeen, S4-296 Nested Hearts, I2-1015 Flower Silhouette Impressabilities
- Tattered Angels Regal Classic Accents stamp
- 3D Foam Squares by SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L
- Coredinations cardstock
- Industrial strength liquid glue
- Cut S5-025 Labels Seventeen #6 (#1 being the smallest) out of purple cardstock. This cardstock has a lighter colored core to it. Place the die cut, still in the die template, on top of the I2-1015 Flower Silhouette Impressabilities and emboss by feeding through the Grand Calibur.
- Sand the embossed areas of the die cut. The details really pop when the lighter colored core of the cardstock starts to show through.
- Cut crayons to desired length using strong kitchen scissors. Arrange them by altering the cut end and the pointed end for visual interest. Adhere with industrial strength liquid adhesive, and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to fit your frame. Mine is 5×7″. Stamp the corners of the cardstock with a swirl stamp using black ink. Adhere the purple die cut and crayon mongram to the white cardstock.
- Take the glass out of your frame. Insert your monogram artwork into the frame, then put frame easel back together.
- Cut/emboss S4-296 Nested Hearts out of cardstock, sand and handwrite teachers name with black pen. Adhere Nested Heart die cut with 3D Foam Squares to the edge of the frame.