Give your home a vintage vibe with this fall craft. The beautiful Classical Calendar is a great alternative to store-bought varieties. Get in the spirit with this fun papercraft!
For more great wall decorating designs, check out 19 Cool Wall Art and Decor Ideas.
- Cling stamps, mini hanger and creative scraps from Craft Secrets’ Heartwarming Vintage Collection
- Dual Brush Pens
- MONO Adhesive DOTS
- Decorative paper
- Large Brads
- MONO MULTI Liquid Glue
- Rhinestones, butterfly wings and glitter for decoration
- Sticky pick-up stick
- Wooden Skewer
- The cling stamps, mini hanger and calendar creative scraps are from Craft Secrets’ Heartwarming Vintage Collection.
- The images are colored with the Dual Brush Pens and paper pieces adhered with MONO Adhesive DOTS.
- The calendar panels are held onto the main panel with two large brads.
- Each month can be slipped in easily and quickly. The extra month panels are kept in a small envelope at the back of the calendar panel.
- MONO MULTI Liquid Glue is used to glue down rhinestones to the crown and butterfly wings and is also used to add glitter to the wings.
- To handle tiny rhinestones easily, I like to make a small ‘sticky pick-up’ stick.
- Simply add a drop of MONO MULTI glue to the tip of a wooden skewer and let dry.
- When ready to place a rhinestone, add a tiny drop of glue and then pick up the rhinestone with the sticky pick-up stick and place perfectly.
- No more sticky fingers or rhinestones flipping over while placing on your projects!