Need some easy craft ideas for teacher gifts or last minute craft ideas? This easy to make daisy vase from Spellbinders is the perfect gift for you and yours.
- Spellbinder's S4-043 Daisy Edgeability
- Spellbinder's S3-148 Tags Trio
- Spellbinder’s Premium Craft Foil in Gold (F-005)
- Prism Icy Indigo (Medium, Light) cardstocks
- Copic Various Refills: BV08, BV10
- Ranger non-stick, heat resistant mat
- Find a jar to recycle for this purpose. Have your non-stick pad ready along with a few cotton balls and binder clips to hold them. If you don’t have a non-stick pad, try some waxed paper or freezer paper.
- Begin by using the lighter shaded refill and drip several drops onto the non-stick craft surface. Pick up some of the ink with the cotton ball applicator. Work quickly to add color to the glass bottle. Color most of the surface, adding more ink as needed.
- Repeat the process with the darker color, but use it over only about 40% of the bottle.
- For the final touch, push a gold Krylon pen onto the non-stick pad, creating a small puddle of ink. Use the same technique to add a modest amount of gold highlights, 20% coverage.
- Cut/emboss Daisy Edgeability (S4-043) twice from Spellbinders Premium Gold Foil (F-005), trim the edges to make them overlap nicely, and attached them o the bottle with red line tape.
- Cut/emboss the tag. Stamp the smaller tag and mat it onto the larger tag.
- Tie a ribbon onto the tag with a bead and a knot, then tie it to the bottle.
- Add a handful of fresh flowers and enjoy!