Valentines Day Rose Bouquet
By: Kelly Mellott
- Tissue Paper in red, pink, or white
- Green Pipe Cleaners
- Masking Tape
- Green Tempera Paint
- Cut tissue paper in pieces 18” long and 2” wide.
- Roll tissue paper lightly and pinch one of the bottoms and twist off.
- Take a green pipe cleaner and hold it on the pinched part of the tissue paper rose.
- Use masking tape to attach pipe cleaner to the rose. Paint it green to match the green pipe cleaner stem.
- Have your child make as many roses as they see fit.
- Wrap the roses with tissue paper and tie ribbon around in a bow like a bouquet.
- Handmade cards are a nice accompaniment to this project! Now you have a beautiful tissue paper rose bouquet to give away!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!