Sweets for your sweetheart and a card to match. It's so easy to create this Valentine duo with Americana Acrylics and Craft Twinkles Writers.
DecoArt Products Required
- DA151 - Royal Fuchsia
- DA229 - Jack-O'-Lantern Orange
- DA234 - Calypso Blue
- DA250 - Bubblegum Pink
- DA254 - Avocado Dip
Craft Twinkles Writers
- DCTW01 - Crystal
- DCTW13 - Orange
- DCTW16 - Lime Green
- DCTW17 - Fuchsia
- Flat chocolate bar
- Sponge stamps: alphabet letters U,R,M,E; number 4; ladybug; interlocking hearts
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Double-stick tape or scrapbooking glue stick
- Cosmetic sponges
- 5" x 7" folded card
- Fuchsia cardstock
- Lime Green paper
- Fun stripe scrapbook paper
- Polka dot scrapbook paper
- Use scissors to cut striped paper to fit card front. Position and adhere.
- Cut 4" x 5" piece of fuchsia cardstock and 4-1/2" x 3" piece of polka dot paper. Position and adhere.
- Use cosmetic sponges to dab paint on stamps. Position, press, and lift. (Refer to photo for colors and placement.) Let dry.
- Outline letters and number with Craft Twinkle Writers using corresponding colors. Let dry.
- Cut cardstock and striped paper to fit around chocolate bar.
- Cut square from lime green paper. Cut slightly smaller square from polka dot paper.
- Use cosmetic sponge to apply Royal Fuchsia on ladybug stamp. Position stamp on polka dot square, press, and lift. Let dry.
- Adhere squares onto striped paper.
- Outline ladybug and create lettering with Fuchsia Craft Twinkle Writer. Dot circles on bug and add small heart with Crystal. Let dry.