Send a message to someone you love with this beautifully decorated scalloped heart card from Uchida of America and Sue Eldred.
See this and more Valentine card phrases and homemade Valentine cards in 22 Lovely Valentine Cards and Poems!
- Marvy® Clever Lever Giga Craft Punch - Scallop heart
- Marvy® Clever Lever Mega - Scallop Heart
- Marvy® Calligraphy pigmented - pink
- Marvy® Matchable Ink Pad - pink
- Marvy® DecoColor extra fine - gold
- Smitten pink paisley scrapbook paper, K & Company
- Smitten pink flourish scrapbook paper, K & Company
- Pink rhinestones
- Pink & White Gingham ribbon
- Pink brads
- "Love You" stamp (Serendipity Stamps)
- White mounting squares
- Cream cardstock
- Hydro sponge
- Double stick adhesive
- Tacky Glue
- Marvy® Squishy Scissors
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy - straight and scallop blades
Finished card size: 5.5" x 5"
- Cut a piece of pink paisley paper 5 1/4" x 4 3/4", edge with the pink calligraphy marker. Cut a piece of pink flourish paper 4 3/4" x 4 1/4", edge with the pink calligraphy markers. Adhere both layers together, add pink brads to each corners of the pink flourish paper and adhere to cream card.
- Cut a strip o f pink paisley 3/4" x 4 3/4", edge with pink calligraphy marker and adhere to pink flourish paper leaving 3/4" edge on the bottom.
- With the scallop blade in the Paper trimming buddy, cut a 3 3/4" x 3 1/4" rectangle from the cream cardstock. Add a small gold dot with the Gold Extra Fine DecoColor pen in each scallop. Edge rectangle with pink calligraphy marker and lightly sponge with the pink ink pad. Adhere to front of card, slightly off centered.
- Punch a mega scallop heart from the pink flourish paper and a giga scallop heart from the pink paisley paper. Edge both hearts with the pink calligraphy marker. Add a small gold dot with the Gold Extra Fine DecoColor pen in each of the hearts scallop. Adhere the paisley heart onto the sponged rectangle, and mount the pink flourish heart beside the paisley heart slightly overlapping.
- Stamp the words "love you" with the pink ink onto t a small piece of cream cardstock, trim down to size and edge with pink calligraphy markers. Glue onto the pink flourish heart and add pink rhinestone. Tie a small gingham bow, glue to top of paisley heart and add pink rhinestone to a bow.