In only four easy steps you can have great homemade gift ideas for Valentine's day. Paint the heart a cute pink color and adhere rhinestones. You can then add a love note or some fun candies inside.
- DecoArt DAG501 - Hope Pink
- White self-stick rhinestones
- Cosmetic sponge wedge
- Butterfly jewelry finding
- Small piece of jewelry wire
- Clear glass heart-shaped bottle
- Use cosmetic sponge and Hope Pink to pounce color on heart shape area. Let dry completely.
- Follow label instructions for baking, if desired.
- Adhere rhinestones on surface.
- Thread wire through loops on butterfly back. Position and secure around bottle neck by twisting wire ends together.
- To prep, clean surface of bottle with alcohol. Dry well.