Use the "Season of the Heart" kit from Ecstasy Crafts to make this Valentine's Day card. This card features an embossed heart with intricate stitched design on the inside.
See this and more Valentine card phrases and homemade Valentine cards in 22 Lovely Valentine Cards and Poems!
Ecstasy Crafts Season of the Heart Kit including:
- Morehead 3D die cut sheet #11052312
- Victorian flowers 3D die cut sheet # 82160
- heart Amazing stencils #4048505
- foam pads #65000001
- a gold Valentine sticker sheet #307G
- 4 pink cards with envelopes #K409864
- Dry emboss the Heart #3 design into the right hand side of a pink rectangle card as per instructions for the With Hugs and Kisses card.
- Turn the card over and place the card and stencil on a piercing pad. Pierce the two circle designs with a piercing tool from front to back.
- Embroider the two circle designs by following the pattern on the stencil. Tape the end of the thread to the back of the card. Take the needle and come draw it up through a hole to the front of the card. Skip the next five holes and go down into the next hole. Come up through the next hole and then go back down through the first hole that was skipped. Come up through the next hole (#3) and then skip 5 holes and the pass the thread through this hole it should actually be the next open hole.
- Continue in the same pattern until you have completed the circle. I used dark metallic pink for the outer circle and light metallic pink for the inner circle.
- Add the first layer of the rose bouquet design using double-sided tape or a glue pen.
- Add some 3-D foam tabs to the back of layer #2 and attach directly on top of layer #1. Repeat for the remaining layers.
- Color the All my Love on Valentine’s Day sticker in pink and add to the card.
More Cards with this Kit:
Happy Valentine's Day Card
With Love Stitched Valentine's Day Card
Hearts and Bouquet Valentine's Day Card