Give that special person in your life a mug of love from I Love to Create. You can put anything you want in it, but kisses are the best. Decorate it with hearts and glazes, anyone will love it.
- Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 074 Really Red
- CN 262 Bright Grape
- CN 342 Bright Pink
- CN 501 Neon Yellow
- CN 505 Neon Green
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs
- 21680 Heart Mug 4.25" x 3" x 3.5"
- Signature Brushes
- SB 802 No. 1 Liner
- SB 806 No. 6 Round
- SB 808 No. 4 Round
- French Dimensions™
- Clear Glazes
- IN 1001 Envision Clear Glaze
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Using the No. 1 Liner, No. 4 Round or No. 6 Round brushes as needed, apply three smooth coats of Neon Yellow, Bright Grape, Neon Green and Bright Pink to small hearts. Allow to dry thoroughly between coats. Apply three coats of Bright Grape to large center heart and three coats of Bright Pink to large heart on right. Allow to dry between coats.
- Apply three flowing coats of Really Red to inside of mug and to outside of mug, working carefully around hearts. Allow to dry thoroughly between coats.
- Shake bottle of Pure White to thoroughly mix product. Squeeze out a small amount to be sure color is mixed. Create “Kiss Me” and “Luv U” lettering on large hearts, being careful to not smear base color. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Use Fan Glaze Brush to apply 2 flowing coats of Clear Glaze to entire piece. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Stilt and glaze fire to witness cone 06.