32 Valentines Crafts for Adults: Making Valentine Crafts for Adults
By: Linda Augsburg, FaveCrafts Editor at Large
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're looking for great Valentines crafts for adults, we've got 32 Valentine crafts for adults that are sure to please. From Valentines Day craft ideas to heart craft projects, the easy Valentines crafts that we collected include Valentines Day card crafts and decorating Valentine bags and gift boxes.
32 Valentine's Crafts for Adults
Sometimes it's tough to find Valentines crafts for adults. You want it to be a gift from the heart, and you also want it to be an easy Valentine's Day craft idea that they will appreciate. Whether your love's taste is silly or modern, we've got 8 fun Valentine craft ideas for you below.
- Be My Love Boxers: Your sweetie will love this easy craft for Valentine's day! Silly sweet and a totally appropriate Valentine craft for adults, boxers decorated with hearts will be a fun and easy Valentine craft.
- Valentine Chocolate Crochet Pattern: Calorie-free crocheted candies make great Valentines crafts for adults. Whether it's a Valentine project for that chocolate lover in your life or one of your fun Valentines Day craft ideas to display for the holiday, this cute crocheted Valentine's project will be a great use of bits and scraps of yarns.
- Custom Couple Silhouette: I love this project - out of all the easy Valentines Day craft ideas, I think it's my favorite! I love that the silhouettes are mounted on a map--what a great way to represent the coming together of two people. And what a great way for a couple to capture a moment in time.
- Personalized Wine Bottle Wrap: Craft your own wrapper for a wine bottle using decorative paper and cutouts to peronalize it. Whether it's a bottle of wine or champagne for a special celebration or for the party hostess, this will be one of your favorite easy crafts for Valentine's Day.
- Valentine's Day Throw: Crochet cozy and quick Valentine's crafts by making this Valentine's Day Throw. While you can make it in any color combination, the combination of burgundy, cherry red, and cherry cola make this great for cuddling under on Valentine's Day.
- Conversation Heart Pillows: Add some whimsy to your Valentine's day craft ideas with the Conversation Heart Pillows. Simple sewing and fabric spray paint and stencils make for some fun Valentine's crafts.
Hand over your heart (or something that represents it) this Valentine's Day with Valentine's Day heart craft projects. Heart-shaped crafts are great for free Valentine's Day crafts - try one of our picks today.
- Heart iPad Case: Crochet an iPad case for yourself or as a gift and embellish it with a red heart using Red Heart Yarn. Heart craft projects like this crocheted iPad case are perfect for this time of year.
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts: These heart craft projects have tons of uses. Make two and sew them together on the straight sides for a little pouch, sew them together all the way around for a sachet, or use them as is for embellishments, coasters, hot pads, or just festive decorations!
- Valentine Table Setting with Custom Dinnerware: Make your Valentine's dinner divine with the heart craft projects in this tablesetting. Paint your way to a pretty table.
- A Mug of Love: Ceramics projects like this Mug of Love are one of the ceramics heart craft projects that can be difficult to find! If you love ceramics, give this mug a try.
- Knit and Felt Hearts: Knit up a simple square of wool and felt the square to make these heart craft projects. You'll love making a bunch of these easy Valentine's day crafts for everyone you know.
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial: Make even more ornaments using felted wool or wool felt - these heart craft projects are adorable! Simple embroidery makes it easy to embellish these ornaments.
Are you just "in love" with all these adorable Valentine's Day crafts? Well, we've got plenty more! Check out our free printable collection, 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More for lots of great Valentine's Day projects that are perfect for your sweetie. From wearables to decor, this free eBook is chock-full of sweet, adorable, and precious Valentine's Day crafts. Download your own free copy today!
Whether it's for last minute gifts, you're a new crafter, or you just have so many Valentines gifts to make that you want to track down some easy Valentine's crafts, we've got 7 easy Valentine's crafts to whip up in a jiffy.
- Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet: For the chocoholics in your life, this candy bouquet from Terri O might be the sweetest of our easy Valentine's crafts!
- Fill You with Love Frame: Cut a handful of hearts and a U with your Craftwell eCraft machine and you can have a bunch of these easy Valentine's crafts done in a jiffy. Show someone U love them with this fun frame.
- Heart Tattoo Shirt: Some people wear their heart on their sleeve, you wear yours on your tank top! Easy Valentine's crafts like this quick-to-paint tank top will get your Valentine's day off to a great start.
Valentine's Day is a time of card-giving. Try out some of these Valentine's Day card crafts for your sweetie, your kinds, your family, and your friends. We rounded up a dozen Valentine's Day card crafts for you!
- Love is a Beautiful Thing Card: This simple card design makes a modern Valentine's Day card craft. You'll love the combination of pink and black.
- Valentine's Pennant and Card: Make a Valentine, envelope, and pennant using beautiful fabric for Valentine's Day card crafts that coordinate. Or you can substitute paper if you're not a fan of working with fabric.
- Heartfelt Message Valentine Card: Perfect for the man in your life, this classic card design will work for Valentine's or any time. Valentine's Day card crafts like this that are versatile are a go-to project for any cardmaker.
- From the Heart Note Card: Make your own paper to create Valentine's Day card crafts that are one of a kind.
- All My Love Stitched Valentine Card: Stitch your own detailing to make old-fashioned-looking Valentine's Day card crafts. The stitching adds an interesting accent.
- Be My Valentine Card: Fusible braid is the trick to making these Valentine's Day card crafts!
- Heart Quilt Card: Quilt the no-sew way with paper and stickers and make your own Valentine's Day card crafts quick and easy!
- Iron On Valentine Card: Paper and fusible fibers make this a delicate and darling Valentine's Day card craft for your Mom, your sister or your sweetie.
- Vintage Inspired Valentine: Stickers and stamps come together in this vintage valentine card. Homemade Valentine's Day card crafts are a great way to show you care.
- Our Love Has Wings Card: Valentine's Day card crafts come together fast by using paper punches and patterned paper.
- Scalloped Heart Card: Use paper punches to create a more traditional Valentine's Day card crafts - paper hearts crafts are perfect for Valentine's Day.
- Three Hearts Handmade Paper Card: Handmade paper gives an earthy look to Valentine's Day card crafts.
Do you have a boyfriend or husband who's just impossible to shop for? Find the best projects for your hubby in our collection of 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend. Broken down into personality types, this is the best guide to finding exactly what your main squeeze wants! Check out all the projects in this collection and set the bar for gift-giving with these awesome Valentine's Day ideas!
Decorating Valentine bags and boxes gives you the chance to present one-of-a-kind gifts in one-of-a-kind packages. In case you haven't gotten enough inspiration above, here are four more ideas on how to make your gift even more special!
- Antique Pearl Box: Decorating Valentine bags and boxes is easy when you use a premade heart-shaped box and decoupage it with layers of papers and text. Just lovely!
- Valentines From the Heart: This classic project combines handmade paper and embellishments to make your own gift bag and Valentine. Decorating Valentine bags has never been so easy!
- Gifts from the Heart Bag: Decorating Valentine bags is fun when you use paint and paper! Check out this cute bag!
- Kiss Painted Gift Bag: Paint your own candy kiss on a Valentine's bag that is sure to make you enjoy decorating Valentine bags even more.
- Decorated Valentine's Day Bags: Does your child need a bag to collect all of his Valentines and goodies on Valentine's Day for school or a party? Let the kids help you make this super cute and easy Valentine's Bag in a snap.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More free eBook
- Reasons I Love You Playing Cards
- Rose Bouquet Ball
- Valentine Chocolates
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend
- Cute Clay Pot Love Fairy
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life