These I'm a Sucker for You Valentine cards make the perfect Valentine gift for your kids! These would also be great as Valentine favors for kids if you need to bring cards to school. Get your kids involved in making these cards from Glue Dots for extra fun!
- Patterned paper
- GlueDots continuous lines
- I used a 12x12 piece of patterned paper that had great premade Valentine notes that measured 3x4 each. I chose three of those and cut them out. I found tthese great big lollipops at my grocery store and thought they were perfect for this type of project.
- Create a pocket using Continuous Lines to hold three of the four sides together.
- Choose different pattern paper or cardstock to layer with your pocket. I layered with solid cardstocks and even added some stitching to one of my pockets. I also used a few Glue Dots to adhere some satin hearts to the centers of my suckers.
- To add your suckers in without having them move all over the place I once again reached for my Continuous Lines and added a 1” strip to the bottom of the stick. This kept it in place till the receiver gets it.