Chocolate Kiss Mouse Valentine Crafts for Kids
These sweet little mice are easy and fun for kids to make and come with a couple kisses for your Valentine!
- Two wrapped chocolate kisses
- 2” x 2” squares of construction paper, fun foam, or felt, preferably in pink or red
- Small wiggle eyes
- Small pom-pom
- craft glue
- Cut a 1” to 2” heart from the construction paper, fun foam, or felt.
- Secure the heart between the two chocolate kisses, bottom to bottom, with craft glue, creating the mouse’s body (chocolate kisses) and the ears (heart).
- Using the craft glue, attach the wiggle eyes and small pom-pom for a nose and remove the paper tag from that chocolate kiss. The other paper tag is the tail.
- Cut small whiskers from the thread and attach with glue by the pom-pom nose.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!