24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects free eBook
By: Julia Litz, editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're like most parents and grandparents, you're probably always looking for the best Valentine's Day crafts for kids. Little ones love to keep busy, and holidays like Valentine's Day are the perfect times to plan out some fun activities! These 24 Valentine's Day kids' crafts include homemade valentines that kids can make for their friends and loved ones, crafty Valentine's Day decorations for your home, and school party crafts that kids can make with their classmates and teachers. Spread the love this Valentine's Day by spending time crafting with your favorite kids. It's a great way to celebrate the day and increase excitement.
Valentine's Day crafts don't have to follow a specific template. In fact, these are so many ways to make your own homemade valentine cards and Valentine's Day decorations. You can use paper, yarn or even repurposed materials to construct one-of-a-kind designs. Kids will love getting in on the action and showing off their crafty skills. Make homemade Valentine's gifts for grandma or a neighbor along with thoughtful homemade Valentine's cards for a friend. Valentine's Day is all about love, so why not spread some cheer and show how much you care?
These craft ideas for Valentine's Day can work in the classroom as well. If you're a room parent or a teacher, you know how important it is to incorporate learning and creativity into everything you do, but during Valentine's Day, crafts are especially important. Teach kids about the joys of the holiday while fostering his or her creativity - all you need is a couple of Valentine's Day kids' crafts.
Nothing says you care like good old-fashioned snail mail. Make homemade valentine cards for everyone in your family and send them out before the holiday. This is a fantastic way to show just how much you care. While you may think that Valentine's Day is meant for couples, it's really just an opportunity to express your gratitude and love for others. Kids should be reminded on this sentiment and what better way to show you care than by making heartfelt Valentine's Day crafts?
Luckily, there are plenty of age-appropriate homemade valentine’s cards for kids to work on and send. Candy Valentines (pg. 5) are especially sweet and can be left on a neighbor's doorstep. A Be My Valentine Postcard (pg. 11) is a little different from a standard piece of mail (it's create using craft foam and paint) but the message is just as meaningful. Both of these Valentine’s Day kids' crafts can be created independently, so you can let your kids' go wild!
Once you've addressed the envelopes and put homemade valentine cards in the mail, it's time to start working on Valentine's Day decorations. There are so many unique and fun ways to decorate for this delightful holiday - many of which you may not have thought of already. Craft ideas for Valentine's Day will help you get in the holiday spirit and can be used as an educational activity for kids and adults alike. You can even give Valentine’s Day kids' crafts as gifts to the people you care about the most.
One of the most popular craft ideas for Valentine's Day is a Foam Heart Frame (p. 15). Kids can use craft foam and adhesive shapes to help their piece come to life. This is a quick and easy project that can be finished in an afternoon. Similarly, a Conversation Heart Frame (p. 23) can be made using craft foam and shapes. For a fun touch, create words like "Love" using beads. This personal touch will help the project stand out.
You might not think that Valentine's Day is prime gift-giving season, but there are so many thoughtful ways to show you care. These easy-to-make Valentine's Day crafts make great gifts for teachers, friends or family members. Homemade valentine's gifts are so meaningful and fun, kids will love picking out their next project and will want to get to work right away.
If you're looking for Valentine's Day craft ideas, look no further than this comprehensive list. A Conversation Heart Felt Ring (pg. 35) is an especially fun project for an older child. Since this project requires a needle and thread, some supervision is necessary. Recycle an empty tissue box and make a Cupid's Message Box (pg. 47). This is one of those craft ideas for Valentine's Day that can be adapted to fit any age group - little ones can use crayons to decorate the outside, while older children can cut out shapes from pieces of construction paper. They can then use the box to collect valentines at school on the big day.
When you're a kid, the best part of Valentine's Day is the celebration at school. The classroom party festivities don't have to stop with candy and passing out Valentine's Day. In fact, there are plenty of Valentine's Day craft ideas that kids can enjoy and make at school.
A Kids Valentine Cone (pg. 51) serves as a way to decorate a desk and collect candy and cards. Have kids decorate their own version with stickers, foam shapes and even ribbons. The creative possibilities for this project are truly endless. Make some cute Valentine's Day decorations that will brighten up the classroom and get kids excited to come to school on February 14th.
Kids will positively adore Valentine's Day craft ideas featured in this free eBook. Make homemade valentine cards, Valentine's Day decorations and even homemade Valentine's gifts for loved ones - it's all here in this downloadable craft guide. You'll love spending time getting creative with your favorite little one and will want to turn your crafty adventures into a holiday tradition. This is also a great guide for a teacher - you can make many of these crafts during a classroom party - no need to roll out the television and calm students' sugar highs. Save this eBook and have kids work on a project when they want to show someone how much they care. After all, Valentine's Day happens once a year but appreciation and admiration never go out of style.
Learn more about our latest free eBook, 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects:
With your free copy of the 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
From thoughtful gifts to pretty decor crafts, the fun and interesting projects you'll find in 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects are sure to spark your creativity. There's bound to be something you'll love in this collection of craft ideas. Come up with awesome and easy homemade Valentine's Day crafts when you download your own free copy of 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects, courtesy of Favecrafts.com.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quick Kids DIY Valentine's Cards
- Valentine's Day Box Monster
- Hanging Hearts Mobile
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects free eBook
- 19 Best Valentine Crafts for Kids
- Printable Valentine Cards
- 5 Kids' Craft Ideas for Valentine's Day
- Melted Crayon Heart Valentines
- Valentine's Day Heart Tree
- Hugs and Kisses Tic Tac Toe
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques