This personalized zipper pull from Amate Studios will look fabulous attached to your purse or amazing on your children's backpacks.
- Amate Studios "K" classic pendant (or other letter)
- Ranger UTEE (ultra thick embossing powder) clear, black, white
- Ranger To Dye For red, magenta
- Straight pin
- Lanyard hook
- Dazzle Tac Jewelry glue
- Ranger Melting pot
- Kool Toolz spatula
- Small wooden block
1. Heat up melting pot on UTEE setting for 10 minutes. Melt clear UTEE.
2. Add 2 to 3 drops of red and magenta To Dye For to melted UTEE. Mix gently with Kool Toolz spatula.
3. Add a sprinkle of white UTEE to the left side of the pan.
4. Add a sprinkle of black UTEE to the right side of the pan.
5. Let the white and Black UTEE melt. Do not mix. As you pour the UTEE it will naturally mix.
6. So that the pendant will lay flat, place it on the small wooden block. Once the UTEE is all melted, slowly pour UTEE into well of pendant. Stop pouring before you think that the well is full.
7. If you do not like how the UTEE poured out you can quickly use a straight pin to mix the colors around. If you really don't like how it turned out you can let it dry and put it back into the melting pot and re-melt and re-pour. Every time you pour you will get a different look.
8. Do not move the pendant until the UTEE is completely cooled. Once cooled, pop out UTEE. Add a small amount of Dazzle Tac jewelry glue to bottom of pendant well and insert UTEE back into the pendant.
9. Allow jewelry glue to dry then attach pendant to a lanyard hook. Attach to your purse, backpack, or jean belt loop and enjoy!
To see all the letters available at Amate Studios check out: www.amatestudios.com