The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
By: Karisa Tell, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crafting in miniature is so much more fun than making full sized crafts! Mini projects are quicker and easier to make, and they usually cost less too, since they require fewer materials. Everyone loves a good miniature--no matter what it is, it's guaranteed to be cute!
These teeny tiny projects make easy crafts for kids as well, and they're small enough for a child's tiny hands and tiny attention span. Whether you're short on time, money, or patience, or you just want the satisfaction of making something itty bitty, we've got something for you. Check out these mini handmade craft ideas to make your own dollhouse miniatures, quick and easy holiday crafts in miniature, and more.
33 Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
Table of Contents
Add some sparkle and shine to your life with the unexpected craft projects feature in our free eBook, How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast. Learn how to use glitter spray paint to decorate a mailbox, a Christmas ornament mini tree and even a centerpiece made from pine cones. These cute craft ideas are perfect for any season and simply can't be missed.
Carry your tiny essentials in a portable mini bag or purse! These tiny bags are perfect for when you only need to carry a few important items. There's no sense toting around a giant purse when you can just grab one of these adorable bags! Try these mini handmade craft ideas for small purses. You'll find one for every occasion, and since you're making them yourself, you can match them to any outfit too.
- Pompom Crochet Purselet
- Felt Flower Mini Tote
- Vintage Mini Pouch - so cute and so old-fashioned!
- Felted Mini Handbag
- Mini Knitting Tote
- Pineapple Pouch Sewing Pattern
- Anything Knit Bag
Decorate your home with these mini homemade craft ideas to show off the adorable and tiny projects you make! Any house would look good with a miniature wreath, topiary, or decorative storage box. We've also got mini party decorations for holiday gatherings and seasonal celebrations. Craft in miniature to decorate your home to create a fool-proof ambiance for your next get-together. Your friends and family will love your teeny tiny decor!
- Mini Spring Bonnets
- Mini Button Wreath
- Pink Mini Storage Box
- Mini Cupcake Easter Basket
- Tiny Teacup Topiary
- Colorful Mini Mason Jars
- Mini Pallet with Plants - This idea if perfect for small spaces.
- Crochet Miniature House
- Mini Crochet Birds - These itty bitties are perfect for gussying up your crochet projects.
- Mini May Day Recycled Vases
- Mini Coiled Clay Bowl
Turn your desk into a Christmas forest with our collection, How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees. These projects are quick, easy and perfect for the holiday season. If you're looking for unique crafts for Christmas, look no further than these DIY ideas. Decorate your tree with beads, garlands or even tiny little Christmas ornaments.
Here are some more miscellaneous mini crafts to make! These mini handmade craft ideas range from keychains and shawls to mini books and jewelry. You can even learn how to make your own dollhouse miniatures! If you like making lots of projects instead of spending lots of time on one project, try all of these miniature craft ideas.
- Shrink Plastic Jewelry
- Pine Trees Mini Sock
- Doll House Flower Pot - Have you seen something cuter?!
- Mini Keyhole Book
- Mini Crochet Shawl
- Mini Cupcake Pin Cushion - So cute and perfect for sewing.
- Tiny Apple Keychain
- Mini Flower Bouquet
- Tiny Felt Baby Booties
- Patchwork Fleece Doll Blanket
- Mini Succulent Planters
- Mini Owl Necklace
- Mini Octopus Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Miniature House
- Mini Q-Tip Flowers
- Mini Mandalas to Color
Nothing says cute quite like mini crafts, and during the holiday season, these kinds of projects are especially adorable. These unexpected ideas are fun for Christmas and can be reworked and translated into crafts you can display year round. People will love these cool craft ideas during the holiday season and have everyone saying "ho, ho ho!"
- Mini Wine Bottle Jingle Bell Ornaments
- Baubles Christmas Tree
- Vintage Christmas Mini Trees - Love this charming idea so much!
- Recycled Sweater Mini Trees
- Mini Quilt Christmas Decor
- DIY Mini Christmas Tree
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts" eBook
- 30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
- 53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
- The 100: Craft Project Ideas and Crochet Project Ideas You Loved in 2015
- Crafting on a Budget: Low Cost Craft Projects
- Top 10 Christian Crafts
- Quick Tip: Fast Drying Leaves
- Princess Purse for Little Girls
- "Cheap and Easy Crafts" Free eBook
- Scrap Fabric Burlap Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults